• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• so, for :red:s and giggles, i went and got the platinum trophy for ff13-2, so this means i got the plat for the last game first, and will get the plat for the first game last`:confused:

also, there is not O N E thing that is more satisfying then succeeding the first instant death attempt on an adamantoise. not. one.
    farming adamantoise for trapezohedron: small brain

farming adamantoise for platinum ingots to buy trapezohedron: big brain

farming mission 63 for gold nuggets to buy trapezohedron: massive brain

dismantling genji glove to obtain trapezohedron: G A L A X Y B R A I N
    so, after finding the last part for bhakti (was not expecting that vampire to have it 'o_O) and actually buying a trapezohedron, i went through chapter 12 with little to no effort, only losing to a pair of humbabas and the absolute worst luck i've ever experienced with a sacrifice. now i just need to start going for 5 more traps and the hardest part is over.
    so i've beaten barthandelus and backtracked to complete as many cie'th stone missions as possible. slightly over halfway there, and i have the vast majority of that half 5-stared. wish i could find the last part for bhakti though.

i'm not gonna start chapter 12 until i get lightning's t3 weapon, just for :red:s and giggles.
    i just reached chapter 11. cid raines is, by far, my least favorite boss. he's fine as a character, but god, that boss fight is not okay

after i get to orphans cradle, then the farming can begin
    i'm now at chapter 10 in ff13, and, for whatever reason, have turned lightning into a total powerhouse. nearly 500 strength and enough magic to rival vanille and hope, with a melee oriented build
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    case in point: pushing for extreme damage per hit, i can easily reach over 15k in one hit
    well, i've just started to go for the doctor bones banner, now that i have enough spear traps to kill the man eaters and angry trappers, and have 24 to go. fun.

also, i was hilariously wrong on that cyan beetle thing, almost every single underground tundra enemy can spawn on non-snow biome blocks.
    ok, so now i've gotten the crimson axe banner, and am now going for doctor [B]ones
    Reactions: CantWontDo
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    only doctor bones, salamander, and snow balla.

i can't get 1.4 banners due to being 1.3.5
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    I've found 1 doctor bones in my 200 hoursish of playing (Estimate, steam says more but half of it is probably terraria being open on the main menu while I do other things). Good luck lol.
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    i've already seen 20 in 400 hours.

i'm trying to get s dart traps to deal with man eaters and angry trappers, 60 won't be enough

also according to the wiki, they only spawn at night, even while underground. we'll see if that one is true
    now that i have acquired the rune wizard and cyan beetle banner, the only banners i have left are for crimson axe, doctor bones, salamander, and snow balla.

then i need to fire up ps3 terraria and get the console exclusive banners. this is only the beginning
    CantWontDo
    CantWontDo
    Is cyan beetle rare? I used to run into a ton of them when I was trying to grind souls of light in my hallowed ice biome on my first playthrough
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    nope, while fighting king slime for souls of light, i went from 40 to almost 90.

they can spawn in an underground tundra pretty rarely (atleast for me), but if there's no ice blocks that enemies can spawn on, only the beetle and snow flinx can spawn, driving up their spawn rates
    so, in one irl day, i managed to the get the groom, pinky, and tim banner. now i'm working on rune wizard. and i only need 15 more of them
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    also, i rechecked my math and it seems that except for console and 1.4 exclusive, and banners that are unobtainable, i do have all of them listed or acquired
    well, i got 4 grooms to spawn in one blood moon. if i get 2 more kills, i'll have the groom banner,

also found out that pinkys can fall through 1 block wide holes
    i've been trying to refine my idea for critical mode since i first came up with it
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    i have no idea
    neoselket
    neoselket
    That sounds cool! I really like the idea of some enemies doing more damage and others doing less, that could drastically alter the gameplay.
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    yea obviously jungle creepers and anomura fungus would get buffed, unless they already were in 1.4, i don't think i've ever taken more then 20 damage from either
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom