• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

1. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

when it doesn't tell you when they were last on, they're probably gone for good or just want...

when it doesn't tell you when they were last on, they're probably gone for good or just want you to think that
  2. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

wagruigi

wagruigi
  3. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

Final Fantasy 6 Mod (WIP, Currently recruiting)

man, everyone is talking about suplexing the wall of flesh, and i just want to to suplex moon lord
  4. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

the elder scroll morrowind looking up at the sky and see the nerevarine sailing through the air...

the elder scroll morrowind looking up at the sky and see the nerevarine sailing through the air at 500 miles per hour would be pretty funny
  5. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

wait, skiphs was the first member of the forums? i thought it'd be loki or tunnel king

wait, skiphs was the first member of the forums? i thought it'd be loki or tunnel king
  6. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

i was about to say that that comparison made no sense, but you said it first

i was about to say that that comparison made no sense, but you said it first
  7. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

(Deus Ex: Human Revolution) and now, after reading all 29 unique ebooks, i have acquired the...

(Deus Ex: Human Revolution) and now, after reading all 29 unique ebooks, i have acquired the 3rd platinum of the month `:)
  8. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

zoologist emotes or riot

zoologist emotes or riot
  9. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

i want to say that the 7th one is related to betsy, and the 5th one is related to queen slime...

i want to say that the 7th one is related to betsy, and the 5th one is related to queen slime the first 4 are obvious though
  10. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

i don't think that guy is actually on tcf, as last time i checked (ie, never) forum professional...

i don't think that guy is actually on tcf, as last time i checked (ie, never) forum professional isn't a title you can get here
  11. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

after the last incident, we aren't sure any more

after the last incident, we aren't sure any more
  12. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

no we CAN'T LOSE THOR EITHER

no we CAN'T LOSE THOR EITHER
  13. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

i will always be monke except for october and december though

i will always be monke except for october and december though
  14. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

i don't think we've ever really communicated, but then again, my memory is :red:

i don't think we've ever really communicated, but then again, my memory is :red:
  15. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

the sound of rain is pretty relaxing

the sound of rain is pretty relaxing
Top Bottom