• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

1. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

do drip slime next :sholthink:

do drip slime next :sholthink:
  2. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

i'm not sure if 1.4 changed this, but you should also make sure there's no actual hallow blocks...

i'm not sure if 1.4 changed this, but you should also make sure there's no actual hallow blocks enemies can spawn on, as rainbow slimes won't spawn on blocks like pearlstone
  3. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

the can S T A C C

the can S T A C C
  4. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

japanese

japanese
  5. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

i do only that on the ninja kiwi discord and that's because the mod bot auto deletes any...

i do only that on the ninja kiwi discord and that's because the mod bot auto deletes any comment with profanity in it. it feels stupid doing it in any other situation
  6. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

(Bloons Tower Defense 6) 11 diamond crates from this event, and not even 1 tier 5 insta. i'm...

(Bloons Tower Defense 6) 11 diamond crates from this event, and not even 1 tier 5 insta. i'm starting to think that i'll never get a tier 5 instamonkey.
  7. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

that might very well be true

that might very well be true
  8. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

i did that too, sad that bedrock got rid of it

i did that too, sad that bedrock got rid of it
  9. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

(Minecraft) is it just me, or is filling a 25x25x25 block space with entirely tnt, lighting it...

(Minecraft) is it just me, or is filling a 25x25x25 block space with entirely tnt, lighting it up, and making a small crater in the earth amusing for anyone else?
  10. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

so, it's just a regular moose?

so, it's just a regular moose?
  11. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

being extremely cynical about everything

being extremely cynical about everything
  12. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

my 32 gigabyte usb stick. it has almost everything i can put on it on it

my 32 gigabyte usb stick. it has almost everything i can put on it on it
  13. Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

wow, sharks are kinda losers

wow, sharks are kinda losers