• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by Hootle The Owlet

1. Hootle The Owlet

i realized that there was definitely something wrong when i got to the fire tower. too bad i...

i realized that there was definitely something wrong when i got to the fire tower. too bad i made literally every wrong choice with matt, from agreeing with emily, to attacking the deer herd, to not even getting the flare gun, and even trying to save emily after the tower collapses. sam, chris...
  2. Hootle The Owlet

even considering that it's way shorter, i'd have to agree, shame it's an exclusive. well, as...

even considering that it's way shorter, i'd have to agree, shame it's an exclusive. well, as far as i know, that is
  3. Hootle The Owlet

what to search up to get put on a watchlist

what to search up to get put on a watchlist
  4. Hootle The Owlet

listening to bosses acting high and mighty before getting killed instantly is pretty funny, as well

listening to bosses acting high and mighty before getting killed instantly is pretty funny, as well
  5. Hootle The Owlet

(Until Dawn) well, i finally have the platinum trophy for this game. actually a pretty good...

(Until Dawn) well, i finally have the platinum trophy for this game. actually a pretty good game i am definitely not rabid for narrative based games now (Tales Of Arise) bought this one on launch day, and took only a week to beat it, but also took a week to beat it. definitely loving it so...
  6. Hootle The Owlet

(Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time) no one can really understand how fun dingodile is to play...

(Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time) no one can really understand how fun dingodile is to play until they methodically yeet every single tnt crate they find into the vast abyss
  7. Hootle The Owlet

when you say it was larger then your thumb, are you including the legs or not including them

when you say it was larger then your thumb, are you including the legs or not including them
  8. Hootle The Owlet

oh dear god

oh dear god
  9. Hootle The Owlet

yea, i know that tmodloader hasn't been updated atleast i already have a few mods i want to...

yea, i know that tmodloader hasn't been updated atleast i already have a few mods i want to try; maybe i'll find more
  10. Hootle The Owlet

if you keep posting :red: like this, i will PERSONALLY come to your house and take all the...

if you keep posting :red: like this, i will PERSONALLY come to your house and take all the marshmallows out of your cereal
  11. Hootle The Owlet

colliding with a cracked dungeon brick that you're grappled to will break it instantly did you...

colliding with a cracked dungeon brick that you're grappled to will break it instantly did you try grappling around with reckless abandon
  12. Hootle The Owlet

so you're saying that if i tape enough flies together and throw them at someone, it would kill...

so you're saying that if i tape enough flies together and throw them at someone, it would kill them epic
  13. Hootle The Owlet

considering i can now play the pc version, i'm definitely going to check out mods

considering i can now play the pc version, i'm definitely going to check out mods
  14. Hootle The Owlet

that's it, i'm coming to revoke your eating privileges

that's it, i'm coming to revoke your eating privileges
  15. Hootle The Owlet

Question Of The Day 382: would you rather choose to be immortal but still feel pain, or feel no...

Question Of The Day 382: would you rather choose to be immortal but still feel pain, or feel no pain, but be still mortal
Top Bottom