• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by POCKETS

1. POCKETS

tModLoader Soul Destroyer

Version 0.8.6 has been uploaded. I've added the resource system mentioned in my last post. I'd definitely like to get some feedback on this, if possible. I've also added the description of this new system, and how to use it, to the original post under "Augment System". If anything doesn't make...
  2. POCKETS

OK, so I've been working on a resource system for the indicators, and wanted to get some thoughts from those who have at least tried this mod. The current version tracks kills when using any stage of the weapon, and then based on those kills (within a random range), the indicators will spawn...
  3. POCKETS

I hadn't planned on it, but we'll see. Right now, I'm focusing on getting this resource system working. I have it functional, but I need to get an animation I'm happy with. Contact me through our Discord, or through a PM.
  4. POCKETS

I just wanted to get some thoughts on this - I mentioned in my original post that I was working on a resource setup for the indicator system. Currently, the indicators will spawn once the (random) enemy kill threshold has been met. I'd like to turn this into a system that the user can have a...
  5. POCKETS

No, it shouldn't have to be the top one. You should be able to place it in any of those four slots, but it looks as if the bottom one doesn't work, currently. Give me a few minutes and I'll get that fixed. EDIT: New version uploaded. Thank you Abaddon the Unholy! That's one less issue :)
  6. POCKETS

Blood Shot needs to be equipped in one of the ammo slots. I'll make sure to note this in the original post
  7. POCKETS

Mod has been updated to V0.8.3 I don't know how I forgot to add a check for player death during an indicator session, but hey, it's a WIP, so there ya go :) If you find any bugs, just let me know!
  8. POCKETS

Yes! Very similar. I've designed these so that when they drop, they drop in order, instead of being random. This allows you to collect each fragment a bit faster, and you don't have to rely so much on luck. When you exit/enter a world, it should remember which fragment was last dropped. EDIT...
  9. POCKETS

WARNING: This mod uses a lot of dust. A lot. It is highly recommended that you set your quality to "high" in the in-game settings, or you will start running into dust limits fairly quickly. This will most certainly have an impact during multiplayer sessions, as well. This mod was originally...
  10. POCKETS

tModLoader Resource bar position

Hey guys, I need a bit of help with the resource bar from ExampleMod. I have it working fine in game, but the position is not what I needed. Right now, the position is just to the left of the hearts. I suppose for typical resources, this might be alright, but mine works a bit differently, so I...
  11. POCKETS

tModLoader Creating dust at random points in a line between two positions

Thank you! I'm curious if there's a way to add more positions in between the two? It looks a little too sporadic, but does work. EDIT: Never mind! I got it working the way I needed it ;-) Very cool, nonetheless. Exactly what I was looking for. I will do some reading on this. Thank you for...
  12. POCKETS

tModLoader Creating dust at random points in a line between two positions

I've been able to create dust vortexes, dust rings, dust ovals, and many other effects with dust, but this one has me stumped. I need to spawn dust between two projectiles at random points between them in a line. Projectile one spawns projectile two. I've passed in the parent projectile's...
  13. POCKETS

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

This delay until 2020 really shouldn't surprise anyone, to be quite frank. It's disappointing, sure, but not a surprise. It's getting really close to the end of the year, and we haven't heard anything until now. Yeah, this was inevitable. It's actually a good thing, though. This way, we get...
  14. POCKETS

tModLoader Creating Dust rings/ovals that rotate while shooting projectiles in all directions

I've been able to create dust rings on my own, and I'm fairly certain I can figure out how to create ovals using this same method, but having them rotate according to where you are shooting is something I haven't been able to figure out yet, so I came here for a bit of help. Here is an example...
  15. POCKETS

tModLoader Spawning Gore using a projectile?

Thank you! Seems very simple to accomplish.
Top Bottom