Recent content by PointlessDoovid

1. PointlessDoovid

Mobile Terraria 1.3.0.7.9 is Now Live: Fixes for Controller + Customization Update!

Thanks for the update, my crashing issue is now gone!
  2. PointlessDoovid

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

Any news on the iOS crash issue? I haven't been able to test other controllers to see if they work, for I don't have any. I also haven't been able to test other iOS devices with my DS4 controller because the rest of my devices aren't compatible with iOS 13.
  3. PointlessDoovid

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

Yes, I am running iOS 13.4.1 and the controller is recognized by iOS, but terraria crashes when the controller is connected.
  4. PointlessDoovid

My game is crashing when connecting my DS4v2 controller to my iPod Touch 7th Gen. It will crash when opening if the controller is already connected before launching the game, and crash as soon as the controller connects if the game is open.
Back
Top Bottom