Recent content by Poisondrinker

1. P

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Is the day guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's freaking goooooooooo!!!!!
  2. P

tModLoader The Lunacy Mod

i hope you´re still working on this, it looks very nice and i cant wait to give your mod a try.
  3. P

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

At least now we know the devs are still here, im glad because even if is true that is not a very big mod, is unique and fun.
  4. P

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK¡
  5. P

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Im happy this mod is still ongoing, thanks Yuyutsu and company¡ Love from Spain¡
  6. P

tModLoader Qwerty's Random Content Mod

Your mod is amazing qwerty, one of my favourites and not exxagerating.
  7. P

tModLoader Qwerty's Random Content Mod

IKR? They just keep sapwning over and over, the battle never ends.
  8. P

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

why im not surprised luiak is the mod giving issues. I love it, but, seriusly, that mod needs some work.
  9. P

tModLoader Various Weathers

Actualy playing with the mod and i love it, specially the borealis¡ Thanks for this man, and happy to see you are still in the modding community, you are one the greatest for me and many more.
  10. P

tModLoader The Anomaly Mod

Is this mod still ongoing?
  11. P

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

So i guess i´m late, too bad, not that in surprised, i should had knew since i didn´t found it after looking for hours in the tmodloader.
  12. P

tModLoader Evilraria

Honestly i find this incredibly cool, the underworld is my favourite biome, so if this keeps going i will love you all.
  13. P

Viscount pet¡?

I just fought Viscount and while i enjoyed the fight(very entertained Thorium Devs, you guys did it again) I also loved how Viscount looked¡ Like, if was adorable for me, i loved the attack when he stomps the ground to petrify you, opening his little legs and making his weight do the rest and...
  14. P

Quick hotkeys

I know right? I thought about putting them in f and g respectively, the only issue after this would be jumping, but that´s easy, i assigned it to w.
  15. P

Quick hotkeys

I know, in fact i think the h is a nice one, but i would to have it even closer to the primary buttons. Is like the jump action, i have it in w instead of space, is more comfy for me. But r is for the mount, thought is true that one time you have wings they kind of obsolete, i would prefer a...
Back
Top Bottom