Recent content by InvalidOS

1. InvalidOS

Make an item OP game.

use it in pvp Hitting an enemy with the sword will fill them with so much Christmas spirit that they drop up to 100 presents upon being killed. Frost Moon and Frost Legion enemies drop coal instead. Pumpkin Moon enemies and the Tortured Soul are unaffected. Houndius Shootius.
  2. InvalidOS

Weapons & Equip Complete the tail sets!

fox tail with dye already works pretty well as a cat tail, so i'm not sure if this is too necessary
  3. InvalidOS

Weapons & Equip Glass Eye vanity accessory, allowing dyes to be applied to the player's eyes

If you can apply dyes to the player's hair with the Familiar Wig, it would be cool if you could do something similar with the player's eyes. So I thought of this accessory idea. It wouldn't change the player's appearance at all unless it's dyed, in which case the player's eye would appear to be...
  4. InvalidOS

Working as Designed Textures in texture packs larger than the default do not get displayed

Alright. I really hope to see this changed, since this is extremely annoying and restricting when making texture packs.
  5. InvalidOS

Working as Designed Textures in texture packs larger than the default do not get displayed

Many spriters in Discord servers I'm in have complained about this. Even if this is intended, pretty much anyone who makes texture packs will rejoice if this is removed. Assuming this is a bug, though, it’s extremely strange, and affects every platform as far as I'm aware.
  6. InvalidOS

PC [Vanity items] Wings and Tails...

Speaking of stuff like that, maybe make it so that glasses (e.g. goggles) occupy the same layer as the Blindfold and can be worn in vanity accessory slots? I’m sure a bunch of players would want to wear sunglasses and a hat at the same time.
  7. InvalidOS

PC Eyelid layer seems incapable of rotating clockwise?

My player was squinting in a blizzard, and while moving right, it looked like the eyelid didn’t rotate with the rest of the player. It might just be me though.
  8. InvalidOS

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Here's my submission: the Nine-Tailed Fox set! (well, it doesn't make you a fox, but it's close enough and the current design allows each armor piece to fit with other vanities better so ) Male: Female: Because why should people be restricted to just one tail with sets like the cat set? As to...
  9. InvalidOS

Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

You listed Hectique twice. “Hectique” and “HectiqueX”.
  10. InvalidOS

Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

I have nothing to say about that last drawing.
  11. InvalidOS

tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

yes :)
  12. InvalidOS

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Disable Calamity. Calamity and Overhaul are very buggy when they are both enabled.
  13. InvalidOS

Sprites Sprite for the Eye of the Golem when equipped

What type of information?
  14. InvalidOS

Sprites Sprite for the Eye of the Golem when equipped

That is all. Just a sprite for the Eye of the Golem.
  15. InvalidOS

i'm obsessed with this thing: [CENTER][IMG]

i'm obsessed with this thing: [CENTER]
Back
Top Bottom