• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
police horse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I really think that Red needs to shake off his torch placement pet peeve tbh. It's a strange gripe to have in a sandbox game.
    Kind of wish that the Supreme Intelligence from the Captain Marvel movie was a real thing. Obviously not... well, almost all of it, but it'd be nice to know who the person I respect the most is.
    Minecraft Dungeons is way too cinematically epic for the game it's based on.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's one way to make up for underwhelming those who watched and/or played Story Mode.
    Reactions: Cheese sticks
    police horse
    police horse
    So on closer inspection, I think this has do have something to do with how the squirrel is interacting with the platforms. You'll notice how when it's at the top of the platform staircase, it falls a long way, then takes several movements that resemble it going up platforms (falling further each time it starts to go up a new one).
    police horse
    police horse
    When it reaches the top of the staircase, it stands still and slowly rises to its correct position, glitching through all the blocks along the way.
    BigThiccBoiBob
    BigThiccBoiBob
    HAHAHHA
    Ever tried chewing something (e.g. crackers) while looking at a digital alarm clock?
    zeeba zeeba eata
    police horse
    police horse
    The numbers on the clock will shake from your perspective because the act of chewing is causing your eyes to move.
    A question concerning the functionality of torch luck: does it apply to just regular torches, or does it extend to their other variants that you can craft with them, such as campfires and tiki torches?
    I need a mod that brings back the Thrower class and expands it into hardmode, with stable weapon progression and armour sets. I know that there are probably some out there (well, expansions for 1.3. anyway), but most of them also add a plethora of new content aside from that.
    how am i going to play terraria when journey's end is released while simultaneously retaining my fallout: new vegas playthrough aaaaaaa
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    by doing it?
    police horse
    police horse
    I mean I guess if I had actually time management skills I could realistically juggle between them, but sadly this isn't the case.
    Why is it when a wild animal gets too adjusted to humans and gets too friendly with them (specifically deer), and therefore is in danger of being hit by a car or hunted, the first response is to euthanise them? Is that not redundant? "Oh yeah, they could get killed, so let's fix it by killing them"?
    Reactions: RavageTheSavage
    police horse
    police horse
    To put an animal down with euthanasia. I'm pretty sure it's the thing they use to put pets to sleep. Also, I think it's a synonym for killing an animal humanely.
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    Happens if they will due but not immediately so they don't suffer
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Wait that happens? I've only heard of animals getting euthanized for being comfortable around humans when they're predators, like bears.
    i ain't afraid of no toast
    Imagine having game consoles that actually ran videogames at a decent framerate. Seriously, running at a consistent 30 FPS is one thing, but having so many poorly optimised games with a system whose entire purpose is literally to run games, and run them well, is just... dumb.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    If the car doesn't drive at all, it's broken.
    Having a car that reasonable drives from A to B is what I find fine enough. everything else above is what I consider luxerious.

I take the same for game consoles too.
    Bloonjitsu Master
    Bloonjitsu Master
    That's Actually Surprisingly Reasonable.

If A Game Won't Run In 4k Or At 60fps, It's Not The End Of The World. But Being Able To Actually Run A Game Without The Fan Going Mach 17 Should Be Fairly Reasonable. Looking At You PS4`-_-
    RandomAxolotl
    RandomAxolotl
    Dude every time I teleport using teleporters in slime rancher my FPS goes down to like 15 instead of the usual 50-400 FPS I get
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom