Recent content by GawenStarTeller

1. GawenStarTeller

A: Eventually there will be no victims for the last lever pull as they were all exhausted. B...

A: Eventually there will be no victims for the last lever pull as they were all exhausted. B: The last lever puller becomes a victim, leaving nobody to pull it and thus killing everyone. But since the trolley defaults to a path where it kills nobody, this isn't very plausible. tl:dr just don't...
  2. GawenStarTeller

If the victims are taken from Earth's 8 billion human populace, however, it should be noted that...

If the victims are taken from Earth's 8 billion human populace, however, it should be noted that the number of victims will be eventually impossible to double. This either means:
  3. GawenStarTeller

Theoretically, if everyone controlling the levers was both altruistic enough and clever enough...

Theoretically, if everyone controlling the levers was both altruistic enough and clever enough to figure this out, you could kill nobody if everyone chose to double the amount of victims every single time. Of course, this also demands an infinite amount of lever pullers, and assumes all the...
  4. GawenStarTeller

Eating any food that is labeled as "two-bite" in two bites is objectively incorrect. You...

Eating any food that is labeled as "two-bite" in two bites is objectively incorrect. You either: - Eat them in a larger quantity of smaller, slower bites, to savour them or - Eat them in one bite, just to prove you can
  5. GawenStarTeller

y'all be lying if you say your favourite neapolitan ice cream flavour isn't strawberry

y'all be lying if you say your favourite neapolitan ice cream flavour isn't strawberry
  6. GawenStarTeller

Say the first word that comes to mind

Impassioned
  7. GawenStarTeller

You know what sucks about contemplating the possibility of a vegetarian/vegan diet? The fact...

You know what sucks about contemplating the possibility of a vegetarian/vegan diet? The fact that society has virtually no support for it. Every restaurant caters meat as the primary attraction on their menu with like one vegetarian option, tops. Makes food choices seem incredibly shallow.
  8. GawenStarTeller

"Why do you prefer the winter months over summer?" I mean, nowadays? It's because in the winter...

"Why do you prefer the winter months over summer?" I mean, nowadays? It's because in the winter there's an incredibly lower likelihood that the entire country will be on fire and there will be a lesser chance that everyone will have to evacuate their homes.
  9. GawenStarTeller

Say the first word that comes to mind

Bionicle
  10. GawenStarTeller

RACECAR JUMPSCARE [MEDIA]

RACECAR JUMPSCARE
  11. GawenStarTeller

imagine if i was still active here lmao

imagine if i was still active here lmao
  12. GawenStarTeller

Maybe Elden Ring isn't the worst of the worst, but it's certainly darker than other fantasy...

Maybe Elden Ring isn't the worst of the worst, but it's certainly darker than other fantasy games like, say, Skyrim. There's an entire "Dark Fantasy" genre dedicated towards making the most of the gruesome and the macabre, and most souls-like titles seem to be placed in it. I could really do...
  13. GawenStarTeller

For real, can I have more games with Dark Souls-like gameplay that don't go out of their way to...

For real, can I have more games with Dark Souls-like gameplay that don't go out of their way to incorporate a bunch of gross, extremely dark stuff like extreme gore and incest in the lore? Elden Ring and its combat would be the perfect game for me if there wasn't a nightmarish abomination...
Back
Top Bottom