Recent content by pollen__

1. pollen__

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Ok but like you do realize that you can just slap a license on your code and then people can't steal it right? Also you are kind of calling someone a bigot just for saying "hey you're doing some weird stuff here". A copyright doesn't mean you should use malware level obfuscation. Open sourcing...
  2. pollen__

Music Pack Trying to Set Custom Loop Points for a Music Mod

You do realize that tML has a 1.4 version right? It's not ready for release or even a Beta/Alpha but you can make this kind of mod just fine. They have a guide on Github for compiling it. Also source mods aren't that hard to make, and you don't need permission to distribute it if you use a...
  3. pollen__

Music Pack Trying to Set Custom Loop Points for a Music Mod

You could always just make an actual mod instead of just a resource pack.
  4. pollen__

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

How did you manage to break ILSpy and dnSpy? Also why does it need admin perms by default? if it's writing to the terraria directory it should probably be changed to the save data location, a patcher needing admin perms is sketchy af.
  5. pollen__

Standalone [tModLoader] TML.Patcher - .tmod Archive Extractor and Packer

Yeah it's a joke. I don't do content modding anyways. Backend gang
  6. pollen__

Standalone [tModLoader] TML.Patcher - .tmod Archive Extractor and Packer

Thank you, now I can use *insert some content from calamity* in my mod! Thank you so much Stevie I can finally achieve my dreams and become a real modder!!!!! <2
  7. pollen__

ParadoX mod

Ok now go finish liquid lib
  8. pollen__

tModLoader Spooky Terraria

Wow smh imagine being scared
  9. pollen__

I don't have many public mods since I took a break and deleted most of them, but you can find a lot of stuff on my GitHub and you can see messages from me back in 2017 on the tML Discord server ( I started a bit earlier and THEN joined the Discord server). I don't know what other proof I can...
  10. pollen__

You: Asks for my experience in modding Me: Responds that I have 4 years I wonder what it could be, I think it might be years of modding.
  11. pollen__

Well I was joking and I have 4 years so uh, more than you.
  12. pollen__

Then make it complete smh my head
  13. pollen__

epic

epic
  14. pollen__

:red: I'm going to end up with 800 notifications now. It was a joke which requires context.
  15. pollen__

don't make mod ur drawing suk
Back
Top Bottom