Recent content by Poofless

1. Poofless

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

https://gyazo.com/08813766cadeaccb1843ffa76c5b256b every time i try to use it that happens help
  2. Poofless

can you add this mod to the mods thing its a mod that allows switching armor vanity and items with 1 push of a bottom really helpful keys tatic KeyboardState oldState = Keyboard.GetState(); static Keys[] myKeys = { Keys.D1, Keys.D2, Keys.D3, Keys.D4, Keys.D5, Keys.D6, Keys.D7, Keys.D8...
  3. Poofless

tModLoader Hotbar Swapper

Yea the source code am a nub with mods and me barely now programming but I found this mod-ish thing and maybe I can add it to the mod-ish thing to there like TmodLoader(anyway it's a long story :P) again you don't have to and it's not that important it's up to you
  4. Poofless

Too bad,can you send me the file
  5. Poofless

when i try to open it it tells me theres anew version when i try to update it, it dosent let me so i have to use it without the update
  6. Poofless

Hey I know am being really annoying with all these questions and stuff but I was wondering if there a way to install Hotbar Swapper without Tmodloader?. I have my reason :p but it's okay if it can't it's not that important.
  7. Poofless

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

it's on the first page where it says downloads if you're using Steam, Download for Windows here
  8. Poofless

Oh lol thanks :D
  9. Poofless

I tried to play in a multiplayer server but it didn't let me join said " The server is not using the same version" the server currently runs in 3.5 so hope you can update Tmodloader for 3.5.Good job with the mod
  10. Poofless

:O u did it THANKS Edit: I was gonna check it but the default key is P and is to toggle but how do i actually swap items
  11. Poofless

tModLoader Helpful Hotkeys

is there a way to download the mod without tmodloader
  12. Poofless

Tool [LEGACY][Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 1.X.X.X

hey to unistall the mod do i just close it and the effects go away or is there somthing i need to do
  13. Poofless

why am i picking everything from so far away and how to remove it? plz help
  14. Poofless

um, can you play on a multiplayer server with TmodLoder and how come 1.3.5 still isn't out :<
Back
Top Bottom