Recent content by poptendo

1. poptendo

PC Does altering the Dungeon entrance affect Cultists?

I've messed with T-EDIT before, and the game has two classifications of dungeon bricks: Dungeon bricks Player-placed Dungeon bricks Therefore, placing anything yourself in-game is likely something you shouldn't do. T-edit may allow you to edit this area, but that's a tad cheaty. However Joe...
  2. poptendo

Demon Eye anomaly

I found out that if you lure a demon eye to a sloped place like this: / \ , \ , then it becomes stuck. I might be a *little* late, but if not, then all of you farm builders go get building a maximum efficiency blood moon farm. (I'm not that great at building farms.)
  3. poptendo

Weapons & Equip Pre-hardmode weapon variety

So i was just doing an expert playthrough as my first Terraria 1.3 playthrough, and noticed how boring magic weapons are in pre-hardmode. The charged blaster cannon from the martain madness event is so cool, and shows how much the hardmode stuff is payed more attention to. The staves, some weak...
  4. poptendo

On Strange Plants...

I looked on reddit forum, lots say they found them on floating islands. With my luck i'll definetly find none. I hope they fix this spawn rate, it's a shame that the awesome dyes aren't even know by many.
  5. poptendo

Other Poptendo's suggestions thread

Here's a grouped forum instead of making a few of them in categories. 1. Better reforging: Basically where the reforge system is now, its pathetic and wastes money. (literally, i just wasted over 60 gold trying to get a feral claws to warding, but was unsuccessful D: ) So here's my idea: You...
  6. poptendo

PC 1.3 Changelog

Oh dear...
  7. poptendo

PC 1.3 Changelog

If you guys at Re-logic say anymore stuff, the TCF hype train is going to derail, fly into space, and have nyan cat put hype levels to over 9000.
  8. poptendo

Items New Lunar Spear - The Space Needle!

I had this hilarious idea for the lunar spear - a spear that is specifically modeled after the Seattle space needle! It's stats: DMG (melee): Rival that of the North pole Crit: IDK i dont really pay much attention to this anyway. Tooltip: "Thankfully it didn't fall over" This idea...
  9. poptendo

At first, that new steam sound would scare me, too. :(

At first, that new steam sound would scare me, too. :(
  10. poptendo

or draw anything. in the computer

or draw anything. in the computer
  11. poptendo

that's the thing: i can't edit anything!

that's the thing: i can't edit anything!
  12. poptendo

i can't make an avatar of a ghost dog that dance like that. or anything that can dance like...

i can't make an avatar of a ghost dog that dance like that. or anything that can dance like that. i cant even draw my own good drawing of the polterpup.
  13. poptendo

Game Mechanics Simple Mannequin armor swap

Yeah, i watch one of Yrimir's videos and saw him keep 2 sets of armor in his vanity and normal armor slots. But after all this is my first suggestion, and my first thread. It took me a while just to even find how to make a thread.
  14. poptendo

Game Mechanics Simple Mannequin armor swap

I had an idea to be able to go up to a mannequin, and swap armor with it. The button would be placed somewhere with the equipment buttons. The armor-swap will only swap within a five blocks range. The whole mannequin will need to be in that range. It will only swap with the closest one. If...
  15. poptendo

man, this avatar is dance is just every where now. :P :D

man, this avatar is dance is just every where now. :P :D
Back
Top Bottom