Recent content by Poro Shin

1. Poro Shin

Biomes & Nature The Dune Castle - a desert dungeon

Like Lord Garak said. I really don't think it's a good way to make more content. I like the idea of creating one desert dungeon, but seven sword is a little too much of swords for this game
  2. Poro Shin

Hello fellow league of legends player XD

Hello fellow league of legends player XD
  3. Poro Shin

About Wings...

I was playing with a friend with post-moon lord characters and i was using one Vortex Booster. He said that the Solar Wings are better than the other ones, and i want to know if that's true or not. Thanks:dryadsmile:
  4. Poro Shin

How do you organize your hotbar?

1. Favorite Weapon, Independent if it's the best i have or not (usually Phantasm for Ranger and Some Scythe for Meelee) 2. Secondary Weapon (For Ranger i use Daedalus Stormbow and for Meelee i use some AOE Weapon) 3. Pickaxe 4. Axe or Hamaxe 5. Torch 6. Healing Potion 7. Summoning Staff 8...
  5. Poro Shin

3DS Worry about 3DS

Sadly 3Ds is not receiving the 1.3 update cuz it can't handle the update, and i think the Vita version is with the same issue..
  6. Poro Shin

ITS WELL ALIVE IN MY HEART

ITS WELL ALIVE IN MY HEART
  7. Poro Shin

Are you da queen? You have to have ebola to be da queen.

Are you da queen? You have to have ebola to be da queen.
  8. Poro Shin

Do u know da wae?

Do u know da wae?
  9. Poro Shin

My Base

Thank You :dryadsmile:
  10. Poro Shin

Anyway to improve my jungle house?

That's already a pretty cool house, the only way you could add some more detail is if you put some grass wall on the pound or coral like IHazTehBucket mentioned.
  11. Poro Shin

Hot Topic What Boss is the hardest boss for you guys? And why ?

Yes, i think EOC is annoying if you aren't well equipped enough, but in my playthrough it was really easy because i had an hermes boot and a hook already.
  12. Poro Shin

My Base

That's far as it goes, had a great time building it, it looks amazing in my opinion. :dryadsmile:
  13. Poro Shin

I mean this reply,but i dont know why i couldn't reply to this before e.e
  14. Poro Shin

I replied to KBXCN but i don't know why it replied to Lord Garak.:dryadsad:
  15. Poro Shin

I don't think so, any bow with Jester's Arrow is good enough for destroyer, or any arrow that pierce through enemies. You just need a wing and a bow with piercing arrows.
Back
Top Bottom