Recent content by potionkister99

1. potionkister99

I wonder what there kids will think about there parents when they get old enough to realize that...

I wonder what there kids will think about there parents when they get old enough to realize that there patents are game developers.
  2. potionkister99

Congratulations u da man

Congratulations u da man
  3. potionkister99

Its......its.......its alive!

Its......its.......its alive!
  4. potionkister99

Sorry guys but I'm have to stop sending invites because people keep trying to destroy my map...

Sorry guys but I'm have to stop sending invites because people keep trying to destroy my map good thing you can turn off outo save
  5. potionkister99

Crowno you are the best little big bird

Crowno you are the best little big bird
  6. potionkister99

He told me that we can not play online because if he showed me online then Xbox support would...

He told me that we can not play online because if he showed me online then Xbox support would hunt him down but I was not thinking when he said that so I'm sorry :P
  7. potionkister99

Look I'm sorry I had not idea....

Look I'm sorry I had not idea....
  8. potionkister99

K so I had no idea that the reds winging are unobtainable he gave them to me and told me that...

K so I had no idea that the reds winging are unobtainable he gave them to me and told me that they fly forever and not only that but they are like wings, jetpack, and hover board, and some type of lighting boots
  9. potionkister99

They told me to come back tomorrow it is getting late

They told me to come back tomorrow it is getting late
  10. potionkister99

Hold on let me go next door

Hold on let me go next door
  11. potionkister99

K I will ask the next doors neighbors. And I will try to him what he had on that flash drive...

K I will ask the next doors neighbors. And I will try to him what he had on that flash drive with his account on it.
  12. potionkister99

Well yea. But I do not possess one.

Well yea. But I do not possess one.
  13. potionkister99

I'm sorry I can not pick up my computer and put it in front of my flat screen TV that is hanging...

I'm sorry I can not pick up my computer and put it in front of my flat screen TV that is hanging on the wall........
  14. potionkister99

I don't know. all I know is that is was offline playing split screen with my next door neighbors...

I don't know. all I know is that is was offline playing split screen with my next door neighbors friend, playing around with a stack of angel statues and I got a soul scythe. I do not know the history of then item and I did not know the item excited till now.
  15. potionkister99

How I was offline.....

How I was offline.....
Back
Top Bottom