Recent content by power

1. P

Working as Designed Character is automatically randomized in the character creation menu

It's just frustrating when I don't feel like designing a character, but the randomized ones almost always look terrible. Plus it's not on par with the pc version, when parity is one of the biggest focuses on other ports.
  2. P

Working as Designed Character is automatically randomized in the character creation menu

When I go to create a new character, it's randomized, instead of being the default look every time. Not sure if this is an intended feature or an oversight, but it's been in the game forever and it's frustrating.
  3. P

Other Rename "Volcano" to "THE Volcano"

Regarding the changes to what used to be the Fiery Greatsword, the name Volcano just doesn't sound as good. If we want to keep the name but make it sound cooler, I think a "The" should be added in front of the name. It'd make it sound like a weapon belonging to someone you don't wanna mess with...
  4. P

Mobile Copy/paste feature for world seeds, character colors, etc.

Oh okay, I didn't notice at first. I'd still like to be able to copy colors though
  5. P

Mobile Copy/paste feature for world seeds, character colors, etc.

Whenever I make a world and get a seed that I like, I wish to be able to copy it, so that I can reuse it or share it.
  6. P

Mobile Change it so when you create a new character, it doesn't start out randomized.

Whenever I play mobile, I want to start with the default character template, as it's easier to customize. Also, it'll be one step closer to parity. It just doesn't feel right starting with a randomized character instead of the default one.
  7. P

PC Controlled projectile weapon visual glitch

Whenever you use a magic missile, flamelash or rainbow rod, it'll still have this weird visual glitch when moved very slowly.
  8. P

Mobile Eye of cthulhu roaring sound bug

So when I fight the eye of cthulhu in expert or master mode, and it dashes, the roaring sound is lower pitched than it's supposed to be.
  9. P

Mobile Eye of cthulhu sound is lower pitched

When I fight eye of cthulhu in expert or master mode, its dashing sound is lower pitched. (Doesn't matter if it's singleplayer or multiplayer
  10. P

Mobile Copy and paste color missing from character creation menu, copy seed missing

Well, I like my character's clothing to match. As for seeds, if there's a seed I really like, what if I wanna play it again?
  11. P

Mobile Copy and paste color missing from character creation menu, copy seed missing

When you go to make a new character, the copy and paste colors buttons are missing. Also, there isn't an option to copy a world's seed. Also, I just wanted to thank DR Studios for their amazing work. Without them, mobile would be dead, stuck in 1.2.
  12. P

Mobile Please

Well if you don't describe it, they won't be able to fix it.
  13. P

Mobile Creating a new character still starts with a randomized character

This doesn't happen on PC, it always starts with the same blue shirt, blue pants, brown hair character.
  14. P

Working as Designed [Mobile] Monolith not working in large world

I just found out that's the case. Well then, the freezing time making monoliths not work should probably be fixed before it's forgotten about.
Back
Top Bottom