• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by PressAlt+F4

1. PressAlt+F4

tModLoader Path of Modifiers — Prefix/Suffix System for Items

Hey! Can i Help you with the sprites? i already got a Fragment one made. Good Mod btw :D
  2. PressAlt+F4

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod

how do i get Element of Pain?
  3. PressAlt+F4

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

how about magnet sphere? 50 ectoplasm+book+10 souls of light and night
  4. PressAlt+F4

tModLoader Strange crash issues?

plz help me. When i open the game it crashes a few seconds after reading mods no matter what mods i use, but at the moment i delete them all i can enter normally :/ PD: i already fixed it, i deleted the "enabled" thing at the mod files
Top Bottom