Prism
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OH! I just saw Sync just now, and I've just started listening to it. You need to announce these things. ;-;
    Reactions: Prism
    Prism
    Prism
    Sorry man, forgot to post it here, lol
    I totally meant to remember your birthday, and I totally failed. Sorry. :c
    Reactions: Prism
    Prism
    Prism
    No, it's completely ok, man! Birthdays are hard as hell to remember XP
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    It seems everyone forgot.
    Sorry, and happy belated birthday!
    Bucket
    Bucket
    *hands over stale birthday cake*
    I heard what you said on the thread, I just dont get why people have a problem with people being gay, im not gay but im just saying, their still human beings like all of us are, my brother has hard time excepting gay people, whenever I say something gay my brother says
    "Are you gay?" And just chuckles like its funny, me personally I dont take that lightly. He went to bed with another missing tooth.
    Reactions: Bucket and MyruMyru
    Bucket
    Bucket
    And, because I couldn't fit it all into one point, I'd also like to say I liked Eruption the most out of the bunch, and that the cover art was rather simple - but if it were complex, it wouldn't have fit the album as much, IMO. ((though the one thing that pains me is that, along with the ice cream truck, you have made me regret being broke.))
    Prism
    Prism
    I recently made it free, so you can grab it if you want. Thanks for all the feedback :D
    Bucket
    Bucket
    I wouldn't thank me for the feedback - I just stated the blatantly obvious. A critic or just someone who knows stuff about it could easily give way more detailed feedback. And, maybe it's just because I'd be greedy in your position because of how long it must've taken to make, I would of set a price. By not setting one, you have made me idolize you even more. Selfless.
    I'm too angry to explain the full situation, but my basically my school thinks mentioning LGBT topics in the yearbook is "offensive".
    Reactions: Krasunir
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Killing them is fine, :red:ing them is wrong and will damn you to hell" - Spanish Conquistadors.

So yeah, it's a rather modern and totally legit thing to say that animals are okay to eat but not to screw. I wouldn't, but hey, a lot of people wouldn't eat insects or arachnids, either, so "do unto others what you want done unto you."
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    I don't know how the process of killing animals supports anything in this discussion.

That in itself is a very common and natural thing. Firstly because we eat meat, secondly because people find it fun to kill. Remove the morals of mankind and travel back to the time where there were no dominant species, killing would be nearly as normal as breathing. Exaggeration, but stuff.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Killing for fun is very rare among non-human (the current ones, not our cavemen forefathers and mothers) species because it costs energy, can get you injured and all in all doesn't gain you all that much. Of course that doesn't really apply when you have a hunting rifle.
    So my dad is pushing me to get a girlfriend... In other news, I'm not completely sure if I like girls in the first place.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Using words in a fight can always go a long way.

If you're careful with words, they can't get you arrested for it. But no matter how careful you are physically, a punch is still a punch...
    DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    Tell your dad that he's behind the times.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    From observing my own family I can say that parents choosing who their son/daughter is to be with is amongst the dumbest things a parent can ever do, and it either doesn't work, or the people involved try to make it work even though they're both miserable for it.

Fun times.
    Does anyone have the image files for the backgrounds of the full screen map? I think they are cool, but can't find them anywhere ._.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom