Recent content by Pro Superstar

1. Pro Superstar

Expert vs. Master

I relate that I am a Warding guy because the beginner in me says, "Yeah I'm a sucker for 20 defense. My reaction time is garbage. How does a dinky 4% do anything?" Maybe I should start thinking the same for 20%+ damage or crit chances.
  2. Pro Superstar

Expert vs. Master

First phase Skeletron is pretty easy if you decide to run away shooting when you need to and see how it telegraphs its attacks when it catches up. At first I thought phase 2 was difficult because it traps you with slow, but circular movements dodge well. I think it's a random drop.
  3. Pro Superstar

Expert vs. Master

Yup, zombies are definitely smarter.
  4. Pro Superstar

Expert vs. Master

Currently I have no opinion on hardmode as I have only beaten up to BoC. Progress is notably slower, so I'm glad I picked a small world for this playthrough. I haven't noticed any new behavior so far, but damn is Skeletron as hard as ever. And I don't want to go to Hardmode without the dungeon...
  5. Pro Superstar

Expert vs. Master

What are your thoughts on Master mode compared to Expert mode? Does the difficulty make combat feel quicker and exciting or slower and grindy to you? One observation of mine is that even though you lose all your money on death, the extra rewards dropped moves the merchant in earlier and allows...
  6. Pro Superstar

Map-Store Builder's Workshop (All Items)

Fantastic work getting this out quickly! It seems too thorough. Meaning I probably shouldn't be in here yet. I should save the build god character for until after I beat the game lol.
  7. Pro Superstar

Switch Thorn Coin Bug

It's been done. Thanks for the link!
  8. Pro Superstar

Switch Thorn Coin Bug

Placing a gold coin will cause you to shoot a ~100 damage thorn in the direction of your crosshair. This only works on the last coin in the stack, and from tests so far, does not work with copper or silver coins. I haven't obtained platinum coins yet, so those are untested. Works on both normal...
  9. Pro Superstar

NPCs & Enemies Harder Expert Destroyer

How about in expert mode, the Destroyer will shed its segments, starting at its tail, as it takes damage to increase its speed or increase its turn speed underground, making dodging its head harder for experienced players who know that mobility is an essential part of the fight?
  10. Pro Superstar

It feels weird how contamination almost always generates on top of snow, yet at the same time it...

It feels weird how contamination almost always generates on top of snow, yet at the same time it happens so often it feels like a given.
  11. Pro Superstar

Biomes & Nature Critters in trees

Hey wait a minute they already teas- uh, I mean, tried this in promo art
  12. Pro Superstar

AHA! I had a strong feeling that the "Winnie the Pooh inspired song" would be the theme for the...

AHA! I had a strong feeling that the "Winnie the Pooh inspired song" would be the theme for the windy weather!
  13. Pro Superstar

Biomes & Nature Critters in trees

Originally a profile post, but I took it here at the suggestion of TheWorfer27. I had an idea for trees that I think should be an interesting atmospheric addition to the game, since the devs have been adding polish to the nature. The first and basic form of this idea would be birds flying away...
  14. Pro Superstar

It would be really cool if they made birds and squirrels sit in trees

It would be really cool if they made birds and squirrels sit in trees
Back
Top Bottom