Recent content by Proxy

1. Proxy

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

small question about the steam version of TML. it doesn't seem to handle high DPI settings at all. with vanilla Terraria i just rightclicked the executable and changed the DPI Settings to "extended" so everything is scaled up, but that same method doesn't work for TML. obviously i can still use...
  2. Proxy

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

question, where do you get the "Gold Relfection Mirror" from? it doesn't seems to drop from anything or be craftable
  3. Proxy

tModLoader Recipe Browser

the only thing i can complain about is that when the slot you put items in to view the recipes is directly above any inventory slot, it will put the item into the inventory slot despite the recipe browser being ontop of that that is how i lost all my farmed items as i wanted to check the recipe...
  4. Proxy

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

ok after a bit of testing and installing the 32 bit version of tML along side the 64 bit one i noticed that these graphic issues are only related to the 64 bit version both vanilla Terraria and 32 bit tML run perfectly fine and have no graphical issues like the 64 bit version has. I'm pretty...
  5. Proxy

one of the worst things you could ever do is to say "i fixed it" on some issue and then NOT explain how. because if someone has the same problem and searches for an answer only to find yours saing that it's fixed, they won't know how. so just please never do that. Relavent XKCD:
  6. Proxy

I'm having some issues with the video settings using tML64. no matter what i try the scaling is always off, the window doesn't start maximized, and borderless windowed doesn't work correctly (the window flashes when you click out of it, which is never the case with normal borderless windowed) i...
  7. Proxy

tModLoader Elements Awoken

how do you get rid of the Calamity potion effect, it doesn't have a timer and rightclicking it doesn't get rid of it either. never does reloading or dying... you can't make stuff like that permanent without it saying anything about it being permanent also the numbers are off on those potions...
  8. Proxy

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

I really like this mod. but there is just one thing nightmare wraiths. they are like wraiths but also shoot. which doesn't make them hard but just extremely annoying when trying to do something in your base (like crafting or building)
  9. Proxy

https://i.imgur.com/GXxdjo5.png why does Syncin gtake like 5h each time you close the game

https://i.imgur.com/GXxdjo5.png why does Syncin gtake like 5h each time you close the game
  10. Proxy

Game Mechanics Unit System option/replacement

It still confuses me why the game is still only in Imperial after being sold so often around the entire planet. only around 4% of the human population even use Imperial... but alright... I either just ask for the option to switch bewteen Imperial (ft, etc), Metric (m, etc), and Contextless (bl...
  11. Proxy

PC Game keeps minimizing itself

I got a laptop wit ha tV hooked up as second screen. whenever i click outside the game it minimizes itself, Borderless windowed mode doesn't work like it should and the launch option "-popupwindow" doesn't work either. I have no ide what could cause this but it is rather annoying.
  12. Proxy

no really, i have no idea why but this feature of assining an NPC to a house to keep another NPC from taking over it doesn't work with mods active. and the Wiki even states how it works "NPCs that move in on their own will have a regular red flag. If they are assigned to a house, the banner...
  13. Proxy

uh, Question, anyone else having problems with reserved homes for NPCs resetting when they die? usually you can reserve a house for a specific NPC and when tehy die they will always go into the same home
  14. Proxy

https://i.imgur.com/5qEhHQO.png This happend

https://i.imgur.com/5qEhHQO.png This happend
  15. Proxy

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i made the world today... with the newest version
Back
Top Bottom