Recent content by PSVitaTerrarian

1. P

PS4 My bro needs some help.

Hey, any luck with it? If not, your brother can feel free to add me, as I have one and can spare it. No cost or anything, I have a couple, so I wouldn't care to give it to him for free. Just message me on here or on PSN if your brother still needs one. PSN: Squidish_ :)
  2. P

Xbox 360 Maintaining world purity on Xbox 360

I believe it needs to be five blocks, but do six blocks just to be safe.
  3. P

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Don't hold your breath. Console doesn't even have the whole of 1.2.4 yet. Unless of course you're on mobile, which would be a different story.
  4. P

Console Solar Eclipse Summoning

That's exactly what I always do if I got at least one piece of loot that I wanted. If I didn't get any loot other than banners, I just leave without saving and redo the event.
  5. P

Because, if you want to transfer worlds, you have to do it in the appropriate slot, and no world's in that last quadrant have a space to go, as that quadrant doesn't exist on any other platform (besides Xbone.)
  6. P

No problem, happy to help. :)
  7. P

How are you trying to do it? It worked for me by putting the crate in my hot bar and pressing triangle ( that was on Vita, I assume it'd be the same on PS3 and PS4, and I also believe it would be the 'y' button on 360 and Xbone)
  8. P

Sadly, that ability was added with the 1.3.1 update, so It's not impossible, but its unlikely.
  9. P

Have you killed Plantera on the world you are trying to summon the Golem?
  10. P

Have you killed all three Mech Bosses, as that is now a requirement. Also, I believe Palm Wood is bugged on Console or at least Vita; I planted acorns in the desert and on the beach half an hour ago and still no Palm trees.
  11. P

I really wish they would do what they said they were going to do and release little, tiny updates. So, like, the first update that carries over 1.3 content could be like, something minor, and then, the updates keep getting more major and major, until finally: The Moon Lord.
  12. P

The list of items missing applies to all Consoles. Not entirely sure why duckvodka specified Vita instead of just saying Console.
  13. P

The problem is, I'm a moron, and can't figure out how to rebuild your database. The only way I know is by rebooting the Vita after the whole system crashes.
Back
Top Bottom