Recent content by psycodylan

1. P

tModLoader [WIP] DMode Mod

Broken Bones needs to be nerfed all the way down to 5 seconds. There is nothing you can do against it. No immunity, no healing, potions onlyy delay inevitable death, and it seems like everything can inflict it. Also, i don't think tool speed bonus should be capped.
  2. P

Sounds great! Attribute XP reduction was needed, it was leveling up quite fast. Death's Grasp nerf is going to be huge because max health is around 600.
  3. P

hey, the Shadow Appendixes are a big problem. I have 3 problems with them: 1. They can hook to other NPCs, 2. These NPCs include things like the Eternia Crystal, and Town NPCs, 3. And worst of all, Shadow Appendixes have a chance to be [Boss], [Shadow], or even [Shadow Boss]. This can mean...
  4. P

Can you make amber keys permanent? Maybe use a shadow key, 10 gold keys, and an amber key to get a superior amber key? Having to collect 15 amber is not worth opening 200 destiny boxes once. You don't really get 15 amber from the chests and the enemies they dropped from. Even combining it with a...
  5. P

I don't mean to push, but when can we see the next update? I understand these things take time, so no rush.
  6. P

Please, please cap the spirit mana cost reduction to about 65%. Most of my weapons have -5 Mana usage and its only getting worse. also, i think letting orbs drop like normal might clutter up the ground like crazy. Also, summoners have a hard time even seeing where souls are dropped, so if you...
  7. P

How's it going?
  8. P

Also, Mana is hardcappeed at 400. I know because last playthrough I was level 250+ with max mana being 400.
  9. P

Maybe tweaking them was better, just so you know, i have an idea to get past the mana cap of 400. Add a new resource, it can be mana2 until we come up with a better name for it. if regular mana is less than max, then just subtract 1 from mana2 and add 1 to regular mana until regular mana is at...
  10. P

Craft tomes of ownership with wood and green orbs.
  11. P

OK. Thats a lot! Some thoughts in mind though. "Bullets from nowhere" needs a cooldown between activations to prevent things like Minishark being better than the Clockwork Assault Rifle. "Mana Barrier" needs to be toggleable so things like Last Prism where they eat up mana don't get nerfed...
  12. P

If you do a boss marathon of just decimating one after another, you usually end up with 800+ in just one single night. It would be awesome to click 80 times instead of 800 times. EDIT: Small bug. Moonlord is stuck at level 0. Please fix
  13. P

My exp on strength is -2%. I'm playing on normal and my strength stat is level 2166. I mainly use the upgrade gems because of this, i have no idea why it's happening. EDIT: it goes positive after using a skill upgrade gem. Also, I feel a Big Destiny Box is needed. Just craft it with 10 of the...
  14. P

How's the infusion system coming along? Need any ideas? Velocites can be easily bypassed with minecarts. Maybe check how long it's been after the mouse was last moved?
  15. P

I didn't think of this until now. Target Dummies can be abused for XP on skills. This might lead to people going afk and rubber banding the left mouse button down instead of having fun (Especially for piercing weapons). If you don't want to change it, I understand. They are training dummies...
Back
Top Bottom