Recent content by psykopathicfaty

1. psykopathicfaty

Changelog for Mobile Terraria v1.4.0.5.2 Build 537 Patch notes and known issues

Is mobile and Stadia the same? Where are patch notes for Stadia?
  2. psykopathicfaty

New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

OMG. Trying to build in dungeon prehard mode and my imps keep running away is so frustrating. Any one find a way to keep them out?
  3. psykopathicfaty

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Is there a way to just delete the update on ps4 like you could on the Xbox 360?
  4. psykopathicfaty

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Looks like the update is out on ps4. I cannot test out for a few days thow. Does anyone know if this has fixed the bug where the game will crash when trying to convert your world's? I would really like to have my old characters and world's back. Me and my son and wife put a lot of time into the...
  5. psykopathicfaty

Can't use mouse in menu

OK. Sorry. I will try that when I get a chance. I have been super busy at work.
  6. psykopathicfaty

Can't use mouse in menu

Intel Core i7 6500U 6500u(2.50 GHz) 8 GB Memory 512 GB SSD NVIDIA GeForce 940mx Windows 10 64 bit Asus vivo notebook Yes after restarting the problem persists.
  7. psykopathicfaty

Can't use mouse in menu

When I try and click on something in the menu with my mouse it will automatically move the mouse to another spot on the menu. The mouse works fine in game. The only way I can go to different things on the menu is by pressing the arrow keys and space bar for enter. Example: I click on exit game...
Back
Top Bottom