Recent content by PuddingZebra

1. PuddingZebra

Switch Duplicating Items And Vortex Beater Bug

Being in top left seems to add additional effects. The ones i listed are possible on any slot as far as i have tested.
  2. PuddingZebra

Switch Duplicating Items And Vortex Beater Bug

I have written an extensive bug report on the current situation with merging items. I don't really wanna re-type it but the basic gist is: EDIT: I just realized how big this "basic gist" is, lol Most moonlord/lunar weapons are able to "merge" with other items. This includes the vortex beater...
  3. PuddingZebra

Switch Funny bug with the Fetid Baghnakhs

And fishing crates/bars. Try placing a huuuuge 1 wide stack on top of each other (with bars/crates) then mine the bottom one. Enjoy the rain of SUPPLIES :)))
  4. PuddingZebra

Switch Funny bug with the Fetid Baghnakhs

Try placing any placeable objects while doing this :) enjoy your infinite items Already reported this. Works with any autoswing item without special effects or destroy effects (special effects i.e. Terra blade, destroying effects including pickaxes) Edit: actual sequence in full: Any...
  5. PuddingZebra

Switch Placeable item duplication bug

I did get a response, actually! Very nice of them. They said they were aware of this issue and that it is being fixed. The email was as follows: "Hi PuddingZebra , Thank you for contacting 505 Games Support. We really appreciate you taking the time to send this to us. I checked and the...
  6. PuddingZebra

Switch Placeable item duplication bug

As the title says, there's currently a bug with any placeable object that makes it possible to be placed infinitely and in some cases faster or with more range (depending on the execution of this glitch/bug) I do not really wish to post the exact method for users to read as it might ruin the...
  7. PuddingZebra

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

I know. But one year is just so long. And, like I said: I know that if they knew the issue they would've fixed it already. i also know programming is alot of work, especially if you have errors/bugs from unknown origin. Thing is, 1 year is alot.
  8. PuddingZebra

I'm getting a bit sad. Are we really gonna hit the "1-year-unplayable-state" mark? I mean , I do know that 505 wouldn't want this, and I do know they (and Engine, etc.) Are working on it. And I do know if they (505 games/engine) knew the problem it'd be fixed already... but still. I love...
  9. PuddingZebra

PS Vita Occasional crash while saving

This is what I saw a few weeks back , too.. but I thought it was coincidence. After trying to replicate this particular bug It seems like when putting the vita in sleep-mode (by manual button pressing or automatic time-based sleep mode) causes the game to crash WAY more frequent. It might...
  10. PuddingZebra

I can confirm all those issues are in game. Especially fall damage. It's insane. But to be fair, it's probably the sudden stop at the end. ;) EDIT: this "confirm" counts for the PSvita version as well.
  11. PuddingZebra

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Same here. Just wanted to join a world- selected character, pressed X. Came to the multiplayer options screen (Play online/invite only) and before I could press or do anything.. it crashed. about Rebuilding the database as I mentioned earlier: this seems to have solved the crash issue once...
  12. PuddingZebra

Heh. As soon as I got my tempest staff, I am now farming Duke fishron with my summoner build, this nice upgrade from my ravens really works well ;) Regarding the PSvita crash I can confirm they still happen since this update. But, as for now: I have had 0 crashes since I rebuild my system...
  13. PuddingZebra

After 6 months of waiting, frustration of main worlds getting corrupted, and terraria in an unplayable state.. I finally got an update. And as I feared: I can confirm that the crash issue is still there. I have tried forcing crashes using the same methods as 1.07 (EU terraria update from may)...
  14. PuddingZebra

I may, or may not be hopelessly spamming the "search for updates/refresh" button on my Vita. Even though I know it will take a few more hours :/
  15. PuddingZebra

PS Vita Occasional crash while saving

Same here. Stopped playing it now since (like I mentioned) corrupted two of my worlds. I am actually very disappointed by the lack of information regarding if this is being worked on or not, or if there is actually a queued fix at all. even if there isn't - I would like to know at least SOME...
Back
Top Bottom