Recent content by Pudokai

1. Pudokai

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Tried using the original Crimbine colours. Wanted to add contrast to the "bones" and the gun itself.
  2. Pudokai

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I was staring at the current Crimbine sprite for too long
  3. Pudokai

tModLoader The Yoyo Overload Mod!

Back at it again. @ninjakai03 I'll have you know that spriting this was a challenge. ;)
  4. Pudokai

Do what you will with these sprites/ideas, they're not certainly the best since I'm rather new to both. True Eye of Cthulu?? Not sure about this one, it's just a resprite. Had a similar idea, since square yoyos do exist. Spriting a square yoyo isn't the easiest thing for someone like...
  5. Pudokai

I'll purpose some Yoyos here, and I found that there have been lacking accessories in the yoyo department, so I'll purpose some as well. [/SPOILER]
  6. Pudokai

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

Yeah, that'd definitely be much more optimal. My bad for the unnecessarily complicated paragraph attempt to replicate DMP.
  7. Pudokai

These are classes/ideas that I haven't really fully thought in my head, so I'll just throw these ideas out there. 1. A hybrid Throwing/Ranged class, slightly more focusing on explosives such as grenades and rockets. With the grenades they have a powerful early start with maybe a wooden bow and...
  8. Pudokai

Speaking of LoL inspired classes, I'd enjoy seeing an Aurelion Sol-esque class. Their own damage would be gutted but their stars could reliably scale throughout the game to rival, if not best similar tiered weapons at the same level. The "active"(or rather, toggled) ability could be W, but...
  9. Pudokai

Yes, I mean the Hallow. My mistake. That's what I intend, although the Rod of Discord can be "coverted" into an Active Ability, and completely abandon my original Active. A Chaos Spawn class starts with 10 Hallow Seeds. Just got me thinking of such new active: Chaoshift (Chao-shift? What?)...
  10. Pudokai

There are awesome and unique ideas used and in concept for/in this mod, and I'd very much love to pitch in my plethora of ideas. For now, I introduce THE CHAOS SPAWN CLASS Summary: Extremely focused on rather exaggerated mobility, the Chaos Spawn can have aplenty of multiple uses with such...
  11. Pudokai

tModLoader Sin Costan's Collection of Fun Projectiles: Once Again

Hello, I am kinda new to the forums, but not to programming and modding and all that. (This is my first post) I was going to suggest some form of nerf that 3LAMESTUDIO said earlier, but instead of just nerfing damage, there are few ways to nerf those Saws, possibly without lowering damage...
Back
Top Bottom