Recent content by Puffin_Jumping

1. Puffin_Jumping

CC Creation Compendium #80

Cool! I my goodness these are so good
  2. Puffin_Jumping

never mind I found it! :)

never mind I found it! :)
  3. Puffin_Jumping

but what do you mean by "you go to the appropriate forum section for the thread topic you wish...

but what do you mean by "you go to the appropriate forum section for the thread topic you wish to create"?
  4. Puffin_Jumping

thx

thx
  5. Puffin_Jumping

Switch Ocean crash

Same! I tried to collect shark fins for my Mega shark on RIGHT SIDE OF THE WORLD at the ocean! My game just keeps crashing...
  6. Puffin_Jumping

How do I start a a post?

How do I start a a post?
  7. Puffin_Jumping

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

Congrats to everyone! I like them all! These submissions tell me everyone did their best! ... Except me. I honestly think mine was terrible...
  8. Puffin_Jumping

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

I'm really nervous. I tried my best so I can have a shot! Wish you all luck!
  9. Puffin_Jumping

Biomes & Nature Corruptable Sunflower

I think it does not matter. I vote yes and no because when the corrupt/crimson tryies to corrupt the sunflower it can't. That's good and leaves just a slit not corrupted >:) hahaha. But if there wasn't a corrupted sunflower then the slit of land would look weird. That's BAD. So maybe
  10. Puffin_Jumping

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

This is called the 'Jelly Crystal Armour' (I think) - 56 to 67 defense? - Set bonus: increases magic damage by 34% - Makes a bright glow (Please read mine) (Also just a funny suggestion, but there should be Harpy Armour ^u^) (Also side not: The crystals on the back of the Armour are NOT wings)
Back
Top Bottom