Recent content by Lanty

1. Lanty

Texture Pack The Meowchanical Bosses (Mechanical Boss Cat Resprites)

Ever wanted to give these horrific machines of death cat ears? Well, I have, and I did. Along with the boss resprites, some other items related to them have been resprited and renamed, too. Steam Workshop Link Here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2993916786&searchtext=
  2. Lanty

Drawings & Paintings Boss Cat-ification

Also cat-ified a couple of other bosses a while back, Plantera and the EoC.
  3. Lanty

Hey, by the way, I learned how to make a resource pack and published Neko Prime lol Here's what he looks like.
  4. Lanty

Pixel Art Custom Yoyos

Yeah, it's actually pretty perfect for these little proofs of concepts. It's not too big or complicated.
  5. Lanty

Pixel Art Custom Yoyos

This one was a bit odd to make: the RoD Yo-yo. There was actually a lot of discussion between people when I was making this thing, including different ways it could work, but personally I like the whole teleporting saw thing the most.
  6. Lanty

Pixel Art Custom Yoyos

Ever wondered what it'd be like to combine the two beginning Hardmode yo-yos? (screw the chik) Well, here's the Hel-arok. Got a blur effect specifically because the Hel-fire has one too.
  7. Lanty

Pixel Art Custom Yoyos

Kind of a pointless yo-yo considering that the Eye of Cthulhu exists in the same event, but here: the Butcher's Chainsaw yo-yo (i have no name ideas). Somehow, the string's not being cut off.
  8. Lanty

Pixel Art Custom Yoyos

Made a Blood Moon themed yo-yo, not sure what it'd be called but it fires teeth. I took a little visual inspiration from the Blood Rain Bow, even used its color palette.
  9. Lanty

Pixel Art Custom Yoyos

Since someone on the Terraria Discord asked, here's a solar yoyo. It's meant to function as a sort of yoyo chainsaw. Which, actually, gives me an idea for another yoyo...
  10. Lanty

While I was showing off WIPs of the Skeletron Prime yo-yo, I noticed that its spikes looked kinda like cat ears early into making it. So I drew this. Might continue this thread of turning bosses into cats, not sure.
  11. Lanty

Pixel Art Custom Yoyos

Finally finished the prime version of this. Upgraded version of the original, of course. I'm especially proud of the makeshift explosion effect here, for whatever reason.
  12. Lanty

Pixel Art Custom Yoyos

the BONE-YO Scratch's limitations are sorta showing here, but it's still a pretty solid proof of concept if you ask me.
  13. Lanty

Pixel Art Custom Yoyos

I'm probably gonna end up doing something close to that lol
  14. Lanty

Pixel Art Custom Yoyos

Behold: The Spiky Ball Trap Yoyo! Could use a better name. Maybe The Yoh-Yoh? Fits with the Lihzahrd naming theme.
  15. Lanty

Items you think are overrated?

It's even harder to factor the usefulness of a weapon when you consider both the skill required to get it and the skill required to use it. I'm not sure how relevant the latter is in vanilla Terraria, considering most of the weapons are fairly simple to use, but I'm certain it does still apply...
Back
Top Bottom