Recent content by PulseBow

1. PulseBow

PC Is using TEDIT after losing ALL my good items cheating in expert mode (Can't get them back)

Honestly, don't be worried about using external software, in a game like Terraria, it just doesn't matter as long as everyone's fine with it, it's your world, your decisions.
  2. PulseBow

PC Achievements reset every time I launch the game

Also very late reply, but unfortunately not.
  3. PulseBow

Count to the highest number until 1834

926 30.4302481094² sqrt(857476)
  4. PulseBow

PC Achievements reset every time I launch the game

Whenever I close and reopen the game, my achievements are reset, meaning that every time I open Terraria and join a world, a bunch of achievements come up that I have DEFINITELY achieved before (things like Benched and Timber). I'm not sure why this is happening, but I hope somebody could help...
  5. PulseBow

Cannot host the server(tmodloader)

This area is meant for Terraria and is not for issues with mods. For help with tModLoader itself, you might want to go to the official tModLoader support thread, tModLoader - Official tModLoader Help Thread, although I'm not sure if you will get an answer there.
  6. PulseBow

Video Terraria, But I start in harmode with Terraprisma only

Could I just ask how you added the text on screen and what software you used? Good video, now do it without the Terraprisma.
  7. PulseBow

Working as Designed Desertification progress bar won't move

Sometimes certain steps take longer than others and progress bars have never been made to go smoothly.
  8. PulseBow

Ask a Very Rare Traveling Merchant Sell/Ghastly Gibus (almost) Anything

I dunno, who am I supposed to be? Do I even exist?
  9. PulseBow

Ask a Very Rare Traveling Merchant Sell/Ghastly Gibus (almost) Anything

please ask things relevant ok so ple- wait abraham no no please we can't leave yet no you know that I'm busy we can't go to that idiot's world oh come on i thought you said you were bringing CrimsonCloak - wait, you're bringing both of us? nooo, you might as well bring Zapinator instead. ok ok...
  10. PulseBow

What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

Ha, imagine listening to songs. Plants Vs Zombies 2 Modern Day Final Flag theme Plants Vs Zombies 2 Modern Day Mid Wave B theme
  11. PulseBow

Switch Violet Dye making vanity invisible?

Thanks for telling me! :pinky:
  12. PulseBow

Switch Violet Dye making vanity invisible?

If this is already known, please inform me. :pinky: Uhhh ok
  13. PulseBow

What are some bad weapons you like?

Two for me. The Star Wrath has less crowd control then, say, the Meowmere, and worse single target damage than the Terrarian. but like god damn you're raining stars and the looks better than the star fury and max attack speed mm yeeahhh You probably don't even recognize that image. It's the...
Back
Top Bottom