Recent content by PureDefiant

1. PureDefiant

Which Type of Character do you prefer the most? (Softcore, Mediumcore, Hardcore)

Softcore. Always in pre-hardmode, I get killed by an explosive trap at least once.
  2. PureDefiant

Any Terraria Mac Mods?

I was wondering if there was any mods compatible with a Mac version of Terraria.
  3. PureDefiant

What do you limit yourselves to when playing a summoner

Topic. Do you summoners limit yourselves only to Summon weapons on your playthroughs or do you use a variety of weapons (Jack-of-trades of sorts)
  4. PureDefiant

Terraria 1.3.0.7 - Mac & Linux Open Beta

Looks like the Main Menu Music and Biome musics are not working
  5. PureDefiant

It's working now, might just have to restart steam just in case
  6. PureDefiant

Doesn't seem to appear in my Mac Library
  7. PureDefiant

Items Reduce crafting requirements for Mythril/Orichalcum Anvils

Not sure why 12 bars is a problem, considering you can basically skip the whole Early Hardmode grind with fishing...
  8. PureDefiant

If you already have Terraria, I don't really think you have to pay for anything

If you already have Terraria, I don't really think you have to pay for anything
  9. PureDefiant

Just me, or does it look like Moon Lord is wearing a bra :(

Just me, or does it look like Moon Lord is wearing a bra :(
  10. PureDefiant

Welp, atleast its not the 34th, that would be terrible

Welp, atleast its not the 34th, that would be terrible
  11. PureDefiant

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

I think it means you can't "evade" Moon Lord's attacks by taking small amounts of damage that trigger immunity, thus you will take both Moon Lord's and your small damager's damage.
  12. PureDefiant

Joke Player suggestion Thread

Wearing Sunglasses while using the Sniper gives a hidden set, giving the following bonuses: -+66% crit chance -6x more crit damage - Any bullet penetrates foes -On each kill, plays a MLG sound cue while placing MLG memes on your screen (Stacks on each kill) -+66% increased enemy spawn rate...
  13. PureDefiant

Resolved Apple OSX Edition

I've known about Terraria for roughly 3 years and there still hasn't been any indication on working on this Meh, reading is overrated I guess
  14. PureDefiant

Terraria appearing in Mac Library

Well, it tells us that great progress has been made, release could be a bit soon :D
Back
Top Bottom