Purity
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• On my farm, at night my engine stops working, its an npc engine, does anyone know why?
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Your NPC's are probably moving somewhere else in the room and standing still, or are in a different room, I think.
    FairyPrincessSerenity
    FairyPrincessSerenity
    NPCs are reluctant to move at night.
    How do I upload pictures? I might have already asked this ido
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    I think it's possible on a Smartphone/any Mobile device, to "hold" the image by pressing down on it, to see what options pop up that may allow you to copy the link address and then paste it on TCF here. For the matter of navigating multiple websites/tabs there, that may be tricky. I'm not completely certain on this on a Smartphone device unfortunately.
    Purity
    Purity
    K
    Purity
    Purity
    But there isnt the paste thing on update your status
    Is there a current release date for iOS 1.3 (I think, the one with the moon lord
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I dunno, but how are you today?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    There is no official release date for either console or mobile 1.3 update yet.
    I CANT WAIT FOR CREATIVE MODE BOOYAH
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    Creative mode? First I've heard of this.
    Purity
    Purity
    Most likely in the next update
    Purity
    Purity
    Okay I heard a about this a while ago and then never heard anything else afterward
    Ok I EARIOSLY DONT KNOW HOW EVERYONE DOES THAT THING WHERE ITS LIKE NEOSELKET THE DUNGEON SPIRIT AND STUFF, OR SOMEONE THE DESTROYER
    Creeper da Snek
    Creeper da Snek
    They're called titles. You can get them by doing thingamabobs like getting likes and posting messages. I'd give you a list, but I don't have one readily available.
    EDIT: Nevermind, they're called trophies and you can find them here.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the web page (any one on this site), click 'Help', and then click 'Trophies'. Everything you need to know is there.
    YES I JUST GOT THE VITAMINS WHICH MEANS I GET THE ANKH SHEILD, I WENT 3 YEARS WITHOUT GETTING IT
    Reactions: FlyKip
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Looks like somebody forgot to sacrifice a goat in the name of RNJesus
    Before it was saying it did not fit the file extension so I tried this one and it worked
    What's the file extension
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    If you download a picture you want to use on your mobile device and then select that from your image files on your phone when uploading your avatar, that should be able to allow you to upload an avatar image when getting it from your phone.
    Purity
    Purity
    It's a square photo
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    If you mean you're not sure if you can upload your avatar because it does not fit into a square frame properly that doesn't matter when uploading it. When you upload it, you can choose where you want your avatar to show if your avatar is shaped as a "rectangle" for example.

If you mean that it's something else, I'm confused on what you mean with it being a square photo and apologize for it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom