Recent content by ThunderBear06

1. ThunderBear06

Rocket pain is?

Rocket pain is?
  2. ThunderBear06

Wow the deviant boss on master mode is both awesome and really hard!

Wow the deviant boss on master mode is both awesome and really hard!
  3. ThunderBear06

I was not the first here but I will be the last

I was not the first here but I will be the last
  4. ThunderBear06

Got to somehow :D

Got to somehow :D
  5. ThunderBear06

What is your favorite enemy and why?

What is your favorite enemy and why? any hostile npc in the base game count. Personally I like the antlions, the whole idea of a giant nest living under the desert is really cool to me, also imagine taming one as a pet?
  6. ThunderBear06

Its crazy how I thought that just bc someone likes one thing that they have to hate the other lol

Its crazy how I thought that just bc someone likes one thing that they have to hate the other lol
  7. ThunderBear06

Its possible I just didn't know at the time, and yes I am replying to a 2 year old comment >:]

Its possible I just didn't know at the time, and yes I am replying to a 2 year old comment >:]
  8. ThunderBear06

Tmodloader updating to 1.4 has really gotten me back into the game! can't wait until calamity...

Tmodloader updating to 1.4 has really gotten me back into the game! can't wait until calamity and thorium get updated to 1.4, for now I'm playing with mods like stars above, fargo souls and mutants as well as a few other mods on master mode with eternity mode also enabled! Man its hard but its...
  9. ThunderBear06

Ha thanks lol

Ha thanks lol
  10. ThunderBear06

Glad to see this ol forum is still kicking around but wow its sad how many times I have...

Glad to see this ol forum is still kicking around but wow its sad how many times I have forgotten about this forum, but with terrarias 10nth birthday I think I may stay a while!
  11. ThunderBear06

Shame to see terraria's development coming to an end, buts its not all bad it just means that...

Shame to see terraria's development coming to an end, buts its not all bad it just means that the amazing people over at relogic are gonna be cooking up something brand new!
  12. ThunderBear06

PS4 Greetings Fellow Adventurers

Welcome aboard and np :)
  13. ThunderBear06

yo you still alive man? been awhile

yo you still alive man? been awhile
  14. ThunderBear06

that's to bad

that's to bad
  15. ThunderBear06

sweet

sweet