Recent content by Purple Flames

1. P

tModLoader Bismuth Mod Release

The master toolbox does not let you change/remove the starting town, only parts of it which sucks incredibly.....It lets you change/get rid of some of the buildings and blocks but not all of them. For example: The middle building that is white marble does not want me to destroy the background...
  2. P

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I just decided to play terraria again after 6 months or so of not playing and was shocked.........The new reach biome looks fantastic. Love the glowing spore vines and the new trees. All that attention to detail really brings it to life. Before it was kind of plopped in there and didn't really...
  3. P

tModLoader Secrets of the Shadows Terraria Mod

Ah, nice......I will give it another try when it is updated and let you know. Hopefully it will be ok.
  4. P

It probably is a mod compatibility thing then like you say........I have the same mods as before but some of them updated, though I didn't take note of which ones they were. I will have to check one by one and see if it happens again.
  5. P

Hey, I just updated this mod as I hadn't played terraria for a few months and upon making new char and entering new world my void is stuck at zero. I start loosing health so I used cheat sheet to spawn in some almond milk, to stop me dying long enough to figure out what was going on, but it...
  6. P

tModLoader Equipment Upgrader mod

i see, that makes perfect sense. with a lot of the bigger mods add their own class types, i'm wondering if that something that could be added to this mod in the future? like calamity's rogue class, redemtion druid class, thorium bard class ect. not sure if there are limitations to this sort of...
  7. P

tModLoader Equipment Upgrader mod

hey, I like the idea of this mod but I am playing with a few mods and most of the weapons do not have the option to be upgraded. I put them in the slot and have tokens on me but the upgrade hammer does not appear. what mods are currently compatible with this? atm I am playing with Calamity...
  8. P

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

hey, i was wondering if you would be able to make a smaller version of this mod that is just the star biome, trees and plants, and a few of the blocks without all the other stuff? i like the mod but when playing with a lot of mods a lot of stuff just gets ignored but i really love the star biome.
  9. P

i'm an iddiot....i knew that. thanks for replying to my stupidity.
  10. P

Hey, i made the warding charm but it doesn't seem to make any difference whatsoever to the rate of life drain. i still go from 300 to 0 in about 3-4 seconds, which is the same as without it so i am not able to enter the pyramid at all. am i supposed to do something else apart from the charm?
  11. P

tModLoader Varia Mod: "Basically Agherium 2"

is this mod standalone, also is there any mods that it is not compatable with. i am using a few like calamity, spirit,enigma, redemption ect and i am getting errors at worldgen. forgot to write down what it said before i closed game so i will post it later.
  12. P

thanks i found it out after a while.....i thought at first it was gated by a boss.
  13. P

how do you enter the pyramid? the debuff kills me so is there a boss i have to kill first or an item i need?
  14. P

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

yeh i realize that now. i just assumed as someone said it was only released a few days ago that it would be further along than the one i already had. that was my mistake.
  15. P

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

i have it working, but it is not a 1.4 64bit. it runs off 1.4 terraria like the previous tmod 64bit i was using, but it still launches 1.3.5.3 terraria 64bit. it runs the same version as the one i have been using since about 4 days after 1.4 came out. if that makes better sense.
Back
Top Bottom