Recent content by Purple Ninja

1. Purple Ninja

Map-Survival Atlantic Challenge Map

This seems really cool. How did you add the water in?
  2. Purple Ninja

An Official Introduction to Terrarian 1.3.1 Wiring & Mechanics

You're in very much the wrong thread pal. haha try http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/#terraria-otherworld.184
  3. Purple Ninja

Oooooooh thank you so much
  4. Purple Ninja

What's the simplest way to make a diode? Edit: Pretty sure using an OR gate with a single logic lamp is the best way. Don't laugh at me. lol
  5. Purple Ninja

I have no regrets for taking electronics back in high school. Can't wait to see what crazy stuff you geniuses come up with :) Nice patch Re-logic :)
  6. Purple Ninja

PC 1.3.1 Preview!

It's May 22nd....where's mah patch??? =D
  7. Purple Ninja

Oh my gosh that's amazing

Oh my gosh that's amazing
  8. Purple Ninja

Is there a rough ETA on 1.3.1? I'm very excited to experience what you've all prepared for us =D

Is there a rough ETA on 1.3.1? I'm very excited to experience what you've all prepared for us =D
  9. Purple Ninja

PC Make your own music for Terraria 1.3 (instructions and more)

Did you make sure to convert them to .wav files?
  10. Purple Ninja

Maps Using Tedit to copy+paste other peoples' works into one map...

I was wanting to create a large map that has lots of empty buildings in various places in the world. Would it be prudent to ask permission from individuals before copy+pasting portions of their worlds into a map or would crediting them be reasonable enough? And a mostly unrelated question, does...
  11. Purple Ninja

Maybe use some kind of audio editor and copy+paste the song so it plays twice in the file?
  12. Purple Ninja

PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

I'm really excited for this, mostly because I want to enjoy the adventure maps that others make...lol :)
  13. Purple Ninja

Terraria with UNDERTALE BGM Custom mode (Wavebank)

Not that I know of. I believe you'll need to have access to all of the .wav files and re-create it yourself. If you don't know how, here's a link to the guide I used to make my first wave bank =D I ran into some trouble getting the necessary programs installed, but once that was sorted it didn't...
  14. Purple Ninja

Wavebank Donkey Kong Wavebank

After looking around for a good Donkey Kong wavebank, I was disappointed in the quality of the song choices. We all love the Disco Train theme, but it really doesn't fit anywhere in Terraria lol (unless someone wants to mod in a 40th song that starts when you get on a railroad track...). So I...
  15. Purple Ninja

This is awesome. Thanks a lot. I just used this guide to make a Donkey Kong wavebank because the ones that I found either had almost exclusively Donkey Kong Country 1 music, or they had really poor song selection (Disco Train for space? I mean it's a great song, but come on man :p). In making my...
Back
Top Bottom