Recent content by PurpleSapphire

1. PurpleSapphire

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

This one's inspired by R Corp from Library of Ruina This one's inspired by the abyss from the Calamity mod
  2. PurpleSapphire

tModLoader Nihilism - Empties the game

It happens when I right click an accessory. It unequips itself and gives me 2. (we had 2 players, coop.)
  3. PurpleSapphire

tModLoader Nihilism - Empties the game

Nihilism item blacklist in multiplayer dupes items (accessory)
  4. PurpleSapphire

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Change Shop will not work as intended when Revengeance Scaling config option is on. The blue box appearing after you click Change Shop will "stick" to your mouse if you hold Mouse1 down, and immediately open the shop you changed to previously after you release it.
  5. PurpleSapphire

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I don't get what you mean? I opened the Soul Toggles interface and not the recipe browser.
  6. PurpleSapphire

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

No matter what I try some of the Soul Toggles interface is cut off. Any help?
  7. PurpleSapphire

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

(When a server admin sets windspeed to 3000 and uses a northpole...
  8. PurpleSapphire

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

I don't know if it's because mods are impacting each other, but by inflicting Ichor onto Dungeon Guardian seems to make his defense drop to below zero, so I pretty much 10 shotted it.
  9. PurpleSapphire

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

What's the cap for +%crit chance? I got a +59%crit chance modifier which is pretty op if you ask me. Also, how do you obtain the re-roll cubes?
  10. PurpleSapphire

Discord is PurpSapphire#8699

Discord is PurpSapphire#8699
  11. PurpleSapphire

tModLoader Portable Storage

How does one place tiles with /dev/null?
  12. PurpleSapphire

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Doesn't work. Seems like it got deleted or something :c
  13. PurpleSapphire

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Rip 1.1.2 version download link :C Wanted to re-visit it
  14. PurpleSapphire

Items Miscellaneous Items & Changes

Let me just get straight into the point. Potions Section Changes : You now get your Empty Bottle back after a potion is consumed Items : Blinkroot bottle; Daybloom bottle; Deathweed bottle; Fireblossom bottle; Moonglow bottle; Waterleaf bottle and Shiverleaf bottle. Explanation : Crafted with...
  15. PurpleSapphire

Weapons & Equip True Copper Shortsword - A new hardmode throwing weapon

I Definitely support this idea, however there is a problem you need to clarify "When you attack, you will throw out three swords at once. Each sword would still seek out an enemy, and would leave a damaging particle trail behind it. The projectiles will travel until they find an enemy or they...
Back
Top Bottom