Recent content by Puzzlemaster34

1. P

tModLoader Terraria Randomizer Mod

it should not irreversibly break a world, im pretty sure. crashing? it might crash the game but it dont think it will hurt the world/world file. the most it should do is just mangle AIs, and nothing more
  2. P

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

god i hope im not too late! i'm worried i have to make a entire set, but i only have an idea for the Head slot! i'm gonna send it any way tho Maybe you can build off it it for a full set if need? also you said MS scribbles were allowed so you are getting MS scribbles, sorry but i just wanna...
  3. P

that worked, it made a new one and everything is fixed now. Thank you!
  4. P

im gettign the same kind of message
  5. P

PC Modded world cant load

hmmmmm neato! grabbing those myself might be nice to have incase something similar happens again, or i could just backup more.
  6. P

could be item frames or weapons stands like with my case, if you send him the .wld and .twld files he should be able to fix it, if you need help locating those i can point you in the right direction
  7. P

oh my god yes it works! thanksies! now im curious how you fixed world without loading it, like is a there a tedit like probgram that can see mod stuff? like how did you do it?
  8. P

i made the world on the same version of calamity im running it on which is 1.4.2.101, even i do have large world enabler install any way. so i dont thank thats the problem.
  9. P

its still not working, what do i do now?
  10. P

ah item frames the reason i had them is becuase of fluke where dungeon enemies were spawning during a plantera fight and i wanted to display some drops i got, i can remove them easy i thankies you
  11. P

okay i zpped it and its in the zip, i dont know if you be able to do anything tho. i guess ive kinda reached the acceptance stage and am ready to move on but you can fix it great, if not oh well.
  12. P

the forum doesnt support me uploading a .twld file. what do?
  13. P

how did this even happen is my question. it worked fine before so like why is it corrupt now? what caused the corruption?
  14. P

so ive been having a problem where my world where the games says "Load failed!" or "Load failed! No backup found." when i try to load the world it get the loading world 100% and says it failed. i managed to open it in tedit just fine and save it there too, but if i open that world ingame there...
  15. P

tModLoader Calamity Mod

okay so i have a couple of bugs to report 1. the bloodletting essence item's..uh mouse over box? is a very large rectangle compared to normal items. Example of this is in the screenshot. 2. an interesting thing happened, while i was fighting the plaguebringer goliath in the jungle it randomly...
Back
Top Bottom