Recent content by Pvt Fudgepants

1. Pvt Fudgepants

tModLoader Colored Damage Types

Just updated Colored Damage Types for modloader 1.4! You can find it on steam workshop here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2793782057 It should work properly in single player. Multiplayer I'm...less confident about. Probably need to do a bit more testing for that...
  2. Pvt Fudgepants

tModLoader More Figures Mod!

I was so happy when I saw that this got an update! I love these little figures so much :D The new figures look great!
  3. Pvt Fudgepants

I actually had downloaded those 2 mods last and was planning on adding them, but I was trying to decide what color to use and figured I'd just come back to them later (especially seeing as the alchemist and gambler don't seem to be fully finished yet). I guess with colors it doesn't really...
  4. Pvt Fudgepants

tModLoader Consolaria

There's some issue with this mod that me and 1 other person on the tmodloader discord were having. Whenever I enter the underground jungle, about 30 seconds to a minute after being in there I crash. No error, but the Terraria window goes "not responding" and I'm forced to close it (waited...
  5. Pvt Fudgepants

New update! v1.6.0 - Added cross-mod support for Calamity, Redemption, Enigma, DBZ, Battle Rods, and Clicker Class damage types. - Added toggle to disable damage numbers. - Added toggle to disable other players damage numbers in multiplayer.
  6. Pvt Fudgepants

He's trying to update the mod to 1.4, which has no mod support yet (modloader is 1.3.5 still...

He's trying to update the mod to 1.4, which has no mod support yet (modloader is 1.3.5 still, won't be updated for a while probably), so cheat sheet and hero's mod aren't options here. As for hosting, it seems like a lot of people are just making forum posts and uploading the file as an...
  7. Pvt Fudgepants

I came here just to ask if you planned on porting it to the new system. That would be awesome if...

I came here just to ask if you planned on porting it to the new system. That would be awesome if you did. I loved using this mod :D
  8. Pvt Fudgepants

Oh yeah I forgot that tremor is just gone now. I'll just remove that one. I was definitely going to add mystic, as I just started an enigma playthrough actually. The others are good suggestions too. I'll check them out and see if I can add them. Any suggestions for what default colors they...
  9. Pvt Fudgepants

Trying to get back into modding Terraria, so here's a couple of updates: Colored Damage Types Should now work in multiplayer! Let me know if there are any issues. Mod config is now in game in the mod configuration menu under settings, and you can change the configs mid game! I'm going to add...
  10. Pvt Fudgepants

tModLoader The Terraria Judgement Mod

The bosses look cool, but you definitely need some screenshots in here. Hard to get someone to download the mod if we have no idea what to expect from it.
  11. Pvt Fudgepants

If they are programmed the same as normal summons they should. I believe most of the ones from the big mods (calamity, thorium, etc) worked when I tested it.
  12. Pvt Fudgepants

Updated Colored Damage Types:
  13. Pvt Fudgepants

Yeah I've been away for a while. Trying to work on the mod a bit today. You're talking about the tooltips, right? When I was trying it it seems like the in game damage colors work fine for those, but the tooltips stay white (aside from true damage). This is due to the way that Thorium handles...
  14. Pvt Fudgepants

Thanks for letting me know!
  15. Pvt Fudgepants

I was never actually able to test this mod in multiplayer, so I have no idea how it interacts with that. When you have the mod installed and someone else hits an enemy, the damage comes up the default color for you? What about if both players have the mod? I assume it still wouldn't work, but...
Back
Top Bottom