• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Pvt Fudgepants

1. Pvt Fudgepants

tModLoader Pvt Fudgepants's Mods

If they are programmed the same as normal summons they should. I believe most of the ones from the big mods (calamity, thorium, etc) worked when I tested it.
  2. Pvt Fudgepants

Updated Colored Damage Types:
  3. Pvt Fudgepants

Yeah I've been away for a while. Trying to work on the mod a bit today. You're talking about the tooltips, right? When I was trying it it seems like the in game damage colors work fine for those, but the tooltips stay white (aside from true damage). This is due to the way that Thorium handles...
  4. Pvt Fudgepants

Thanks for letting me know!
  5. Pvt Fudgepants

I was never actually able to test this mod in multiplayer, so I have no idea how it interacts with that. When you have the mod installed and someone else hits an enemy, the damage comes up the default color for you? What about if both players have the mod? I assume it still wouldn't work, but...
  6. Pvt Fudgepants

It should accept rgb or hex. You followed the format that the other colors were in and it didn't work? I'll try to take a look at it sometime this week and see what could be wrong.
  7. Pvt Fudgepants

New update to Colored Damage Types!
  8. Pvt Fudgepants

Forgot about those ones. I'll look into how to go about adding those later today if I can!
  9. Pvt Fudgepants

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Because of the way my Colored Damage Types mod works, it only gets whether the projectile is marked as melee, magic, thrown, ranged, etc. It may actually be dealing the correct damage in game, but programmed in a different way to do that, so my colored damage types doesn't pick it up properly...
  10. Pvt Fudgepants

New update to Colored Damage Types!
  11. Pvt Fudgepants

I'll take a look and try to figure out why that's happening. Do the radiant tooltips work?
  12. Pvt Fudgepants

New mod added! Minion Crits This mod makes minions able to critically hit enemies. The crit chance used for summoning weapons is, by default, based on your highest crit chance between Melee, Ranged, Magic, and Thrown damage. Everything is customizable in the config file: The crit chance, the...
  13. Pvt Fudgepants

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

If you search for Slime, pinky is listed as "Blue Slime", with a grey/white slime icon. There should be 2-3 of those with the same icon. One is rainbow slime, one is jungle slime, one is Pinky, but they're all called "Blue Slime" until they're spawned.
  14. Pvt Fudgepants

New update! Adds colored damage text, defense tooltip colors, and a config file to customize everything!
  15. Pvt Fudgepants

tModLoader Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls

Pretty sure that this is bugged. I've noticed it randomly happening when, for some reason, my hornet minion gets despawned. Whenever the minion that the enchantment is supposed to spawn goes away, the stream of stingers starts (and yeah it's hilarious :P) Any time you close and open terraria...
Top Bottom