pwnguy1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Also I'd like to see a new type of wood Hellwood from the underworld
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Hello Pwnguy1,

As a tip, you can reply to Profile Statuses by using the comment button to the right of your post. This is the proper way to reply to Profile comments from other people The people who have posted below will not receive an alert for the conversation from here.

Also welcome to the Forums. Feel free to PM myself or any Staff member if you have any questions :)
    Lukaerd
    Lukaerd
    Then hellwood would be a very scarce resource since the underworld rarely have natural flat ground (ash) to stand on.
    pwnguy1
    pwnguy1
    I was going for more of a theme but that sounds good too.
    Aren't all furniture sets cosmetic ?
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    I just can't imagine how just placing blocks for hours could be that much entertaining. In Minecraft, for example, it's in 3D so there's a lot more depth to it, and there's Creative Mode, which makes it easier to build since you have an infinite amount of resources.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    In Terraria, though, the only Creative Mode you have is a mod, and you have to just grind for materials just to build a pretty house.

I'm not saying that it's not fun as if it's a fact, sorry if I make it sound like that, I'm just saying I can't see how that would be more entertaining than sitting in an office and signing a bunch of papers for 7 hours.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Then stop highly implying that it's not fun. Everything you are saying indicates that fact so badly that you might as well be saying it outright.
    What if Terraria had Lunar Fragment block furniture and walls ...
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Then there'd be another unnecessary furniture set that's purely cosmetic, but it'll be really bright and stuff.
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Yes, That's be good for new buildings.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom