Recent content by Pyrosorc

1. P

Game Mechanics Swap equipment with mannequins

I LOVE the new mannequin interface! It's a much clearer way of getting items on and off a mannequin, and I love being able to put accessories on them. At the same time, with the vanity slot restrictions, some players are now feeling it more awkward to easily switch between multiple equipment...
  2. P

PC Thoughts on Pre-Hardmode Summoner Viability

I've opened all the living wood chests from over a dozen worlds and am yet to see a finch staff. It needs to be way more common or in normal surface chests if summoner playthroughs are to be taken seriously, especially with blood moons being so unreliable. Also anyone think blood moon chance...
  3. P

Need help, my early game strategy has been nerfed

Fossil and Ninja armour have both been reworked and require nothing/only king slime to get, respectively.
  4. P

Was liquid duplication via pump circulation patched with 1.4?

Oh perfect, I've wanted to be able to use these without flooding my world for the longest time.
  5. P

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

Thanks, I'll need it! Just took down Purity again in what felt like a more... "standard" run (where it spams a shield every few seconds so the last 20% of the fight is 80% of the length). Still don't understand why they didn't happen my first takedown, but I think I've finally gotten used to...
  6. P

Weirdly I just did it without getting hit after taking a break (and them jumped away without thinking and immediately died to fall damage) lol. I was using the SDMG with chlorophyte bullets, ranger, destroyer and avenger emblems, sniper scope, ankh shield and a star veil, which i guess ended up...
  7. P

Impressed people are at later parts of this mod, I am totally stuck at Spirit of Purity right now. I can get it to about 20% but then it just starts spamming Shield of Purity 2 at a time and another spawns as soon as I take one down, not really sure what to do from here. Edit: Changed all my...
  8. P

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Genuinely surprised that the latest patch makes early game so much easier. I was kinda sad to see Chippy not having to face the same struggle I was expecting from my last maso run :(
  9. P

Another reason to be excited for 1.4

If there is any game in history where the devs can't be accused of making a profit grab, it's terraria. Four huge expansions (and many smaller updates) over 8 years and they still aren't even charging us for them, on a game that is really on the cheap side to start with.
  10. P

A list of things I'd love to see in 1.4

All sounds reasonable :) I'm not too optimistic about my wishlist, but I'd have to say the following: 1) Remove or rework the piercing damage cap,, having to make weird mixes of pets or ask people not to use certain weapons in multiplayer isn't fun, especially when it isn't even listed anywhere...
  11. P

PC Looking for mature 30+ players to start a new playthrough

@Laluzi @Gotcha! @MrTristifer Long time no speak - I was just thinking that Journey's End should be out in the next 6 weeks and was wondering if there was any interest in getting the dream team back together for a Master mode playthrough when it lands?
  12. P

Play with me Terraria Modded!

Always down for some modded, I've added you on steam :)
  13. P

Hello! Need people for Terraria Modded

Would love to play some modded: Pyrosorc#3270 on discord. I'm in Europe but play very late so time shouldn't be an issue, though I'll likely try to pick a role that cares less about latency :P
  14. P

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

seed: 523540812 World: medium crimson expert (I suspect only the size matters) Two pyramids off to the left with a magic carpet and a desert in the bottle, one of the pyramids is intersected with a living tree and it's chest room too. Multiple enchanted swords. Jungle Temple barely touches...
  15. P

PC Looking for mature 30+ players to start a new playthrough

This definitely sounds like my thing, I'm Pyrosorc on steam and Pyrosorc#3270 on discord. I'm going to assume that your age cut-off can flex by a few months!
Back
Top Bottom