Recent content by PyroZ

1. PyroZ

PC Anyone want to play modded server with me?

I used to know how to create modded server but i forgot how to, so I need someone that is willing to play with me to create the modded server, Its quite boring when im playing alone :/, What mod should be added we can decide! As long you have good amount of experience in this game, Then you can...
  2. PyroZ

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Stop talking like that, You should talk in english we dont know what are u saying.
  3. PyroZ

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Mods is not in mod browser?
  4. PyroZ

tModLoader Npc's Plus

Why skeleton stateus sell if the twins is defeated? why not skeletron?
  5. PyroZ

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Submit your bug report here: https://goo.gl/forms/9SCvH4GUbPztXDml1 This way is more understandable, your question is too complicated.
  6. PyroZ

tModLoader Utility Bombs

Great! You could make a GIF for the example
  7. PyroZ

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

Hey the Mecha Fishron mount thingy, The mount item itself descripstion it said "This is a Modded mount" and also may u can make the mecha fishron animation just like fishron, it like no animation now.
  8. PyroZ

tModLoader Mod of Randomness

I know but the boss is cool!
  9. PyroZ

tModLoader Simple Life and Mana Bars

Very neat idea! You could make the life bars slowly being golden after u consumed a life fruit.
  10. PyroZ

tModLoader The Xervos Mod

Is there only Desert Spirit and Ice Spirit? Maybe you can make Hell Spirit or Fire Spirit that spawn in underworld, and maybe flying spirit that spawn at space only.
  11. PyroZ

tModLoader Universe of Swords

This mods is really op.. I just killed a pillar and I got this sword called beliar claw.. Like... Op than solar eruption?
  12. PyroZ

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

Is there something than maybe you can make called bottomless lava bucket or honey? Well maybe not lava but honey would be nice because everytime I need to grab 20 bucket to hive and make myself a honey pools at my home.
  13. PyroZ

tModLoader Extra Stuff

Isn't it kinda broken? When people can just spam mana potion, you should make mana sickness like decrease the heal point? Or you already done it?
  14. PyroZ

tModLoader Quality of Life

LINK PLEASE
  15. PyroZ

tModLoader Yoyos 2.0

Yes finally! after waiting for a yo yo mod to come out.. this is it!
Back
Top Bottom