Recent content by AltairTheGamer

1. AltairTheGamer

Items Post Moon lord consumable, that will give fourth loadout.

Loadouts is a feature I can't live without! I love making lore for my characters, and with this I'm able to make this more unique. Plus it allows for more progression with different classes, without disrupting your main one. So, I really wanted to see the item that will give us one more loadout...
  2. AltairTheGamer

Red, how about making it possible for moss to grow on pearlstone? I would like to make my...

Red, how about making it possible for moss to grow on pearlstone? I would like to make my shimmer into a hallow, but it will destroy my helium moss, and I don't want it. It think this may be an interesting thing to do.
  3. AltairTheGamer

Drawings & Paintings Is there any art of shimmer biome?

So, after a deep dive into the depths of interest, I didn't see much of artwork for shimmer biome. If there is any, can you please share the link, and bonk me for not finding it? Thanks in advance! (And yeah, bonk me if I didn't put the right prefix as well, I don't post here often, heh...)
  4. AltairTheGamer

I'm willing to join either side, if I get answers on these two questions: 1) Will we ever see...

I'm willing to join either side, if I get answers on these two questions: 1) Will we ever see fourth loadout or/and loadouts for pet slots? (Am I the only one who wants to use more than one per, and match them with my armor?) 2) Dragon mount? (I love dragons!)
  5. AltairTheGamer

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

I’m wondering when Terraria 1.3 will be released on Android, will there be other updates in the future. Will the content of the the old one's army be added in the next updates of the mobile version?
  6. AltairTheGamer

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

This is nice, but I’m worried about the fate of the exclusive content version for mobile devices. What will happen to him? (I hope he will not be removed, the pets are very good, I don’t want to lose it all)
  7. AltairTheGamer

Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios

Now I have a question - Terraria upgrade to 1.3.0.1 or 1.3.6? And will ALL things from update 1.3 be added? P.s. sorry, if I was stupid and do missclick.
Back
Top Bottom