Recent content by Qdepfyffer

1. Qdepfyffer

<Links> What Mechanical Builds Inspired/Impressed You Most?

Anything and everything by Diceman. Especially the afk Multi-farm.
  2. Qdepfyffer

{Personal Profile} DicemanX

Some of the most impressive stuff I've seen. Glad to be invited here, although I'm not too sure on my ability to contribute much.
  3. Qdepfyffer

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

I got DG down to 1.4k hp and got knocked into him by a stray slime on my skybride.
  4. Qdepfyffer

Most Annoying Item/Mob?

Item is easily philosopher's stone. It serves hardly any purpose. Mob(s) are any worm type mobs
  5. Qdepfyffer

Crushing Pumpkin and Frost Moon events using Autofarms

Eh, full menacing didn't do the trick. Don't have the same setup as you, or buffs either, so that would probably change a bit too.
  6. Qdepfyffer

The Last Post Wins!

How can your eyes not be real if mirrors aren't real?
  7. Qdepfyffer

PC Does crimstone spread back to grass?

Yeah, and IIRC Hallowed can spread up to 4 blocks away...
  8. Qdepfyffer

As a Mage, Should I Use Healing or Damaging Spectre Armour for Fishron?

If you can consistently dodge his attacks, go for offensive. Otherwise, you're going to need healing.
  9. Qdepfyffer

PC Does crimstone spread back to grass?

Yes. If a corrupted/crimson/hallowed block is touching grass, it can spread to it.
  10. Qdepfyffer

PC Server Help

If you're going to be on different internet, I think you're going to need to portforward. There's plenty of tutorials online for that. Also, if you do want it private, you should probably set a password.
  11. Qdepfyffer

Advanced World Creation Parameters?

Yeah, this would be great. Maybe Jungle shrine/Abandoned house spawn rate even. It would really be nice to have more options. Imagine all the possibilities...
  12. Qdepfyffer

I think that's it... I'll give it a shot, and update. EDIT: Yep, moved the box up a bit and spawns work fine now. Thanks!
  13. Qdepfyffer

In Diceman's Horseman's blade farm, his spawning pad is within view of the box, I built it to the exact specifications, so it should be working...
  14. Qdepfyffer

Hmm, I've built everything, but the monsters aren't spawning in the spawn area... Everything is 100's of blocks off the ground, and on the ground below there's lava. They just aren't spawning at all.
  15. Qdepfyffer

Advanced World Creation Parameters?

This is honestly a great idea. Say you're building your main world, the one where you have all of your items, NPCs, collections, etc. It would be nice to choose specifics for that. Otherwise, it's a great idea for someone having trouble getting a world to their likings, or that just wants to...
Back
Top Bottom