• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Quackinton

1. Quackinton

tModLoader I made my first mod!

By using the power of tModLoader, I created my first ever mod! It's pretty basic, but I would appreciate it if you download it! It's called TheBlandSword. It adds only one item (because I'm pretty new to programming). Also, if you make a video on it, DM it to me! Thanks for looking at my mod (If...
  2. Quackinton

I made a mod in tModLoader! It's called TheBlandSword, and it includes one item (because I'm...

I made a mod in tModLoader! It's called TheBlandSword, and it includes one item (because I'm still a newbie in the world of programming). I would be appreciate it if you download it, if you want of course. Check it out if you want to (you don't have to)!
  3. Quackinton

Happy Birthday...

Happy Birthday! :kingslime::hoppinjack::rslime::sslime::cslime::lslime::islime::bslime::pslime::yslime::bluslime::gslime::pinky::joy::nymph::pumpking::zombie::golem::brain:
  4. Quackinton

PC Dungeon Defenders 2

So, I’m going to start playing Dungeon Defenders 2, and I’m just wondering if it’s good or not. I hear it’s pretty cool, and I’m excited to try it!
  5. Quackinton

quack

quack
  6. Quackinton

tModLoader Thorium Hardmode

I'm playing the Bard class in the Thorium mod, and I just entered hardmode. I don't know what to do next, like what bosses and ores and stuff like that.
  7. Quackinton

I use stuff from other classes too, which is how I beat EoC and EoW. I am currently using Slime...

I use stuff from other classes too, which is how I beat EoC and EoW. I am currently using Slime Staff and a Demon Bow with Frostburn arrows.
  8. Quackinton

I know it's late, but Console players, how's the update? I love doing the Old One's Army...

I know it's late, but Console players, how's the update? I love doing the Old One's Army, sandstorms, and the other stuff the update introduced on PC. So glad my friend can now play the update too!
  9. Quackinton

Resolved [Mobile] I can’t get the truffle to move in.

Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you! Here it is! Thanks for the help! :merchanthappy:
  10. Quackinton

PC Can the armor sets/sentries from the Old One's Army help with Summoner play throughs?

I love doing the Old One's Army event, and I'm doing a summoner play through. I'm just wondering if any of the stuff you get in the event benefits you a good amount, or at least an alternative.
  11. Quackinton

It’s going to snow where I live! I’m so excited! :D

It’s going to snow where I live! I’m so excited! :D
  12. Quackinton

Town NPC only pressure plate

I do wiring a lot, and I love building houses for my town NPCs, but when ever I use any pressure plate, enemies can get in. So, I have the idea for a pressure plate only a town NPC can activate. You, the player can’t activate it, only the NPC can. I think it’s a pretty neat idea, and would be a...
  13. Quackinton

Thanks @TheWorfer27 and @Halt for the tips! I was planning to skip straight to hell for the imp...

Thanks @TheWorfer27 and @Halt for the tips! I was planning to skip straight to hell for the imp staff, and after that fight Queen Bee for the armor!
  14. Quackinton

Started a summoner play through! Tell me any tips you have!

Started a summoner play through! Tell me any tips you have!
  15. Quackinton

Switch Infinite Petrified Debuff from Medusa

I got frozen by a Medusa in the jungle, and now my character is infinitely frozen. I tried quitting and rejoining the world, nothing. I even restarted the game, nothing. Is there anyway to fix this? I don’t want to delete my character because of this.
Top Bottom