Recent content by QuartzTerrariaFan

1. QuartzTerrariaFan

Weapons & Equip A destroyer summon staff

I do whip stack, but the AI is just annoying. The base DPS of the blade staff vs. Sanguine staff, I think of the Twin Eye staff doesn't have the same amount of aggression as the Blade. Twin Staff hasn't changed much since 1.2.4... Oh it has changed. I haven't used the staff since 1.3.... I...
  2. QuartzTerrariaFan

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

R.I.P Wii U players. 3DS Version I would say... It is more or less just an archive of what 505 games have done. I play on Vita and PC. I never played my psvita through online play.
  3. QuartzTerrariaFan

Weapons & Equip A destroyer summon staff

I would love there to be drops that help a class or at least use a part of the monsters to make unique themed weapons. The Twin Staff is horrible, why would anyone use it if the blade staff's AI is just better? I feel like the twin eye staff is redundant when Queen Staff's summons can track...
  4. QuartzTerrariaFan

Biomes & Nature Ash Grass should be everywhere in Underworld

Please getfixed boi. :) In all seriousness. As it would remove the uniqueness of the seed, make it a case of have to grab the grass and make it full of life like moss stones. I would love a spawn chance of demons dropping the grass, but no terraforming the hell please.
  5. QuartzTerrariaFan

Weapons & Equip Miner & Angler set Hardmode defense upgrade

I believe make the mining armor craft-able is the only buff it needs. Who goes out of there way for the " Ultrabright helmet? ". ._. The mining armor unironically would make a good accessory.
  6. QuartzTerrariaFan

Items Spectral Alchemy Table

I would say make it expensive as it gets.
  7. QuartzTerrariaFan

Weapons & Equip Better Shield of Cthulhu

I would say it is the best accessory in the game. As the only thing it gets replaced by is... Either Queen Slime's Armor or master ninja gear.... For an expert mode drop... Queen Slime's armor is a movement accessory slot with a downside of less damage, but jack of trades, but it means you have...
  8. QuartzTerrariaFan

Weapons & Equip Miner & Angler set Hardmode defense upgrade

To me, the mining armor was and always has been useless. Why use it if dynamite exists? The lack of defense is even bad for Summoner standards.
  9. QuartzTerrariaFan

Biomes & Nature Maggots for more ambience in Evil Biomes

I am not fond of this idea as it would be entity cramming for a biome that already has a high enemy spawn rate. Doesn't Terraria have plenty of performance problems ever since 1.3? I love 1.3 and beyond, but this doesn't seem right. Not a bad idea, but I rather make sure the game can spawn more...
  10. QuartzTerrariaFan

Items Spectral Alchemy Table

I would love an improvement as I don't like fishing fully as a summoner. I like the quests, but not the ingredient grinds. A 30% to 40%, but make it a tad more expensive like requiring hallow bars would give a reason to fight the bosses that are mecha-bosses. To me, I just think it should be...
  11. QuartzTerrariaFan

Game Mechanics Keys need a sell value.

I think 10 gold, but the amount of gold should scale through out progression and difficulty modes as the use of them becomes worse in hardmode, it shouldn't be used like a free money farm. Not completely bad, but I do loathe seeing the slimes as a waste of enemy slots.
  12. QuartzTerrariaFan

Game Mechanics Have the Toxic Flask weapon apply debuffs from imbuement flasks

Sanguine staff is sort of a worse blade staff DPS wise. One has high damage, but the AI is dreadful which hurts the staff for the amount of effort you work for it. There should be a better use of niches for both... Sanguine staff I would say, is a worse blade staff. One is just objectively...
  13. QuartzTerrariaFan

Game Mechanics Have the Toxic Flask weapon apply debuffs from imbuement flasks

I believe the Toxic Flask should get buffed as it should have a wider radius of effect to give a reason to use it over the Inferno Fork in only a handful of cases, but the problem with this weapon also is... Most dungeon enemies are also immune and well. ._. So the more appropriate debuff to add...
  14. QuartzTerrariaFan

Game Mechanics Legacy versions option in the menu screen to play older versions of Terraria?

I would like this as from a modding API stand point... It means older mods can be replayed, make this basically a tertiary launcher like the secondary for TModloader.
  15. QuartzTerrariaFan

Pre-1.4.4 Terra Blade or the current Terra Blade?

When I played 1.3 years ago. I always thought that Influx Waver was just a " I was too lazy to craft Terra-Blade", but now it is a in my opinion. A bad swordb oww due to it doesn't reward enough to land a hit unlike the Terrablade. In a normal context. Terrablade's rework will more often than...
Back
Top Bottom