Recent content by Quenton

1. Quenton

Shroomite Hoverboard

How can we prove you wrong? oh boy How about the fact that against most bosses you need very good vertical mobility instead of horizontal?
  2. Quenton

What's the difference?

Terraria 2 will be an entirely seperate game from Otherworld and Terraria. Otherworld is not Terraria 1.5, they're again, seperate games. They employ the same ideas, but that's a fraction of what it takes to make a game.
  3. Quenton

[HUMOROUS]Rod of discord paradox(dan dan dannn)

A paradox is something that leads to a conclusion that is illogical or doesn't make sense, or something that is self-contradictory. Rod of discord with repeating rod of discord isn't illogical, it makes sense, and it's not self-contradictory. It's just like 0.3 repeating.
  4. Quenton

Paradoxes aren't just infinite loops. If that's the case, then 0.3 repeating is a paradox. Except 0.3 repeating isn't a paradox. Your "paradox" is essentially a version of 0.3 repeating.
  5. Quenton

This isn't a paradox, just an infinite loop.
  6. Quenton

Terraria for MAC (New & Confused)

Terraria isn't written in Java. ....Thankful for that too, because Java sucks for video games.
  7. Quenton

Standalone Inventory Enhancements (Sorting, Auto Trashing, Even Quicker Stacking, and More!)

Also, is there a way we could remove some of the new UI buttons too? (oops) Yeah, it might be a little redundant, but it'd be nice to be able to not have to open my inventory for it, if I want to heal on the fly without stopping the fire power it'd be cool to just press a button and equip the...
  8. Quenton

Standalone Inventory Enhancements (Sorting, Auto Trashing, Even Quicker Stacking, and More!)

Super great mod, I'm loving it still! I do have a suggestion though. Before, somebody mentioned being able to swap all your gear for what's in the social slots. Would it be possible to add a function similar to that, where you specify what location in your inventory you equip from, then it...
  9. Quenton

What Would You Like To See?

What would I like to see? I'd like to see WHY KIDS LOVE CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH as for guides, I don't really need any but I'm sure just a general guide to progressing through the game would be welcome by many. Things like settings up herb farms, or setting up arenas for bosses, etc.
  10. Quenton

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Idk, I've been using the experimental version and I have zero problems with it. It must just be a a hardware related issue or something then.
  11. Quenton

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

You could try TEdit, it'd work a lot more quickly and fluently for creating an adventure map. Or at least the template of an adventure map, anyway.
  12. Quenton

Martian Probe

The reason you stand on the outer 2/3rds of the map and in space is because the probes are more common in space. http://terraria.wiki.gg/Martian_Probe
  13. Quenton

Game Mechanics Keybind for dashing (SoC, Tabi)

Shield of Cthulhu and the Tabi (master ninja gear) are very useful items for their dash function. However, it's also a massive pain to be building something and just accidentally try to make precision movements too quickly and WOOPS off the giant tower you go flying. While being able to double...
  14. Quenton

Holy :red:. This is AMAZING. THANK YOU SO MUCH. THIS NEEDS TO BE IN THE BASE GAME.
Back
Top Bottom