• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by qwerty3.14

1. qwerty3.14

tModLoader Qwerty's Bosses and Items

I don't see any issues here.
  2. qwerty3.14

My suggestion for rebalncing prehardmode armors

I'd say the magic damage is more problematic. The set bonus is decent, but having that in addition to providing better magic bonuses than jungle just made it OP. Don't get me wrong the setbonus on meteor armor is still good, the rebalancing was done so that meteor armor would only be good for...
  3. qwerty3.14

Modifers for Armor

1.5hp/s life regen is way too strong. Espiecially if you multiply that by 3 for having it on all pieces. 4.5hp/s life Regen heals 270 health in 1 minute. This is stronger than what you get from super healing potions... with the philosophers stone. A lot of people talk about crimson armor being...
  4. qwerty3.14

Sprites Golden Teeth - a solution to that Shark Tooth Necklace

25 armor penetration is very overpowered. Ichor is already busted at 20, and that has limits like needing to use specific ammo or in the case of mages a specific weapon. This would work ridiculously well with crystal bullets, or crystal serpent and you don't even need to switch weapons/ammo. Let...
  5. qwerty3.14

Merge thrower weapons with melee instead of ranged.

This is something I've had on my mind for quite a while. In case you haven't heard thrower weapons are going to be merged with the ranger class in 1.4. I Generally feel it would make more sense to put them in the melee class. There are a lot of reasons I feel this way. A big one is that there...
  6. qwerty3.14

Making the Shark Tooth Necklace NOT borderline useless.

Maybye Combine it with the Putrid scent? It is a damage accesory that gets a bit outshadowed by the emblems, and its only on corruption worlds, allowing for an alternative to ichor. It would have the 5% crit and damage in addition to 10 armor penetration.
  7. qwerty3.14

A better way to deal with piercing damage

You mentioning multiple players with piercing weapons causing issues. This isn't an issues since Iframes of non local immunity projectile are stored per player. And projectiles with local immunity store it on the projectile itself so either way players won't butcher each other's dps with...
  8. qwerty3.14

What if meteor armor wasn't completely insane? +other rebalances

hoary cobalt armor is even more useless now!
  9. qwerty3.14

Making the Shark Tooth Necklace NOT borderline useless.

The shark tooth necklace is pretty good in prehardmode, let's take the space gun for example. When using meteor armor the space gun has 22 damage. Prehardmode enemies have around 8 defense so that lowers the damage to 18. (defense is only buffed for players in expert mode). The sharktooh...
  10. qwerty3.14

Make Minions update their damage values properly.

let me double check my de-compiled code... yep The player has a `rangedCrit` stat that starts at 4 it is then added onto via equipment and the crit stat of the held weapon. So if you are holding a sniper rifle while your arrow hits you will get the extra crit. So yeah in order to make summon...
  11. qwerty3.14

Make Minions update their damage values properly.

All projectiles follow this rule not just summons. Summons are just the most noticeable because they are the only projectiles that last more than a few seconds. The damage a projectile does is determined when it is created. Whereas things like armor penetration and if you critically hit are...
  12. qwerty3.14

now that I think about it more another way I could do the dark creep in is to lower the resolution until it gets close to the player. The old version kind of did this to some extent but its code was very messy.
  13. qwerty3.14

The main issue I had with the original noehtnap fight was how slow it felt where half the battle you were just watching the forecast and neither of you were attacking each other. The reason I removed the darkness creeping in was because it caused a lot of lag right at the start of the fight...
  14. qwerty3.14

My suggestion for rebalncing prehardmode armors

Discussing the effects of armors in other threads got me thinking about how I would balance things. These are my suggestions for the pre hardmode armors. Meteor armor: -Reduce the defense on each piece by 1 (set will go from 16->13 defense) -reduce magic damage on each piece from 7% to 4% (set...
  15. qwerty3.14

PC Make brain of confusion useful!

Yeah there needs to be more enemies vulnerable to it. It's so weird how terraria seems to act like confusion is this strong debuff that has to be reserved, when it doesn't work on most things and isn't that useful even when applied. It's even worse when you have modded enemies since you need to...
Top Bottom