Recent content by R1ch4rd N1x0n

1. R1ch4rd N1x0n

PC Looking for players to help with maximum difficulty world, start to finish.

I've been dreaming to get back into this game but just haven't due to being focused on other games, and being somewhat afraid of playing again due to how I always play games on maximum difficulty, and Terraria's maximum difficulty is very, very hard. By maximum difficulty, I mean a Master, For...
  2. R1ch4rd N1x0n

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

When Terracustom is out for 1.4, will it be possible to make custom worlds with the secret seeds, such as "For The Worthy" and "Drunk World?" Would be really cool to have a customized For The Worthy world.
  3. R1ch4rd N1x0n

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Something I've been wondering, if I want both types of ores, for say, both copper and tin, and keep their spawn rate at 100%, will I still see both the normal amount of copper, and the normal amount of tin? Essentially doubling how often I see that level of ore? Or will it be 50% tin and 50%...
  4. R1ch4rd N1x0n

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

To be honest I'm a bit surprised it hasn't updated yet. 1.4 has been out for quite some time now.
  5. R1ch4rd N1x0n

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Is a 1.4 version still going to be released? Not rushing you, just wondering if it's going to happen.
  6. R1ch4rd N1x0n

How can I change my terraria.org username?

There is no forum password. I logged in with my Steam account.
  7. R1ch4rd N1x0n

Did you not read the whole thread? Please do so.
  8. R1ch4rd N1x0n

There is an option to change my username on account settings, however, I am logged in with my Steam account, and it requires my password to change my username. Again, I am logged in with Steam, I tried putting my Steam account's password and it did not work. It says it's not correct. I tried...
  9. R1ch4rd N1x0n

PC Crimson VS Corruption minigame server!!!

Add me on Steam, R1ch4rd N1x0n, or on Discord R1ch4rd N1x0n#3224 and I'll give you the ip and everything.
  10. R1ch4rd N1x0n

Technically, since evil seeds and evil solution are banned, the only way to spread your evil is to manually dig up the opposing evil and place ebonstone/crimstone around it to spread your evil. Although I'm not sure if it will spread onto regular dirt, you could always use NORMAL seeds on the...
  11. R1ch4rd N1x0n

I've done this in the past, but I never actually got the amount of people required for it, which is a minimum of probably 6. In this minigame, you can choose 1 of 2 teams, Corruptors (purple team), or Crimsonators (red team). You start in the middle of the world, the left half of the world is...
  12. R1ch4rd N1x0n

NPCs & Enemies Mastershroom (Mushroom biome boss)

Since when is there a mushroom spear? I have never seen that.
  13. R1ch4rd N1x0n

Official Art Request Megathread

Can someone please help me with sprites for my two suggestions for new bosses? (They are in my signature)
  14. R1ch4rd N1x0n

Where is the forum to ask for sprites?

I know this isn't where I should post this but I could not find anywhere else to ask this at, please don't ban me. Can a moderator link me to a forum where I should ask for help with sprites at? You can lock the thread after you give me an answer.
  15. R1ch4rd N1x0n

Can someone please help me with sprites on my suggestions?

There are some suggestions I made that would be better if they had sprites, anyone here good at sprites? If so, can you help me by making sprites for these ideas? http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mastershroom-mushroom-biome-boss.47332/#post-1051563...
Back
Top Bottom