Recent content by r543

1. R

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

For how much longer is the thread going to stay open/when will the final balance update happen? Been wanting to get to this but have been short on time. I'm aware that I'm doing this at snail speed and that you cannot wait for everyone, just would like to know a rough deadline if possible.
  2. R

I did, I did also consider the points in the game when you obtain them. While the cuffs are a good accessory (sad that the Mana Regeneration Band often gets overlooked with it's function being lost when crafted into the cuffs) the Band of Starpower itself isn't and you won't be able to upgrade...
  3. R

So adding a chest item to it's chest alternate counterpart is disastrous? I believe you're missing the actual issue here which consists of two things: -Players not paying enough attention -The Encumbering Stone not being noticeable enough If you loot a chest you should check the items you get...
  4. R

I understand, can you forward that this only makes it more tedious though? Once you have defeated Plantera and have access to the Jungle Temple you can get an infinite amount of Solar Tablets. From there on out you only have to go to a Crimson World, Build a few houses, defeat the Wall of...
  5. R

I had no idea that this was a thing, glad to know it is though. Do hope that this won't be too tiring for you and the team, Leinfors. With that said, I feel like I'll have a lot to say which will probably be posted in multiple posts (not all at once of course) I hope that's alright. (Should also...
  6. R

Hey Cenx, I had a little question that you, as Terraria Fashion Expert, would probably be able...

Hey Cenx, I had a little question that you, as Terraria Fashion Expert, would probably be able to answer. As you know, you can have wings only visible while using it via the eye on the accessory slot and allows you to have a cape equipped.I'd like to have exactly that with vanity wings, as well...
  7. R

When will the Handwarmer and Pocket Mirror finally be part of the Ankh recipe(or better yet...

When will the Handwarmer and Pocket Mirror finally be part of the Ankh recipe(or better yet, change the items to be useable like hearts are)
  8. R

PS4 Bird spawning Pickaxe + mob i've never seen

No idea what's up with the Bird Spawning, but the Enemy is known as Pigron, spawns in underground ice hallow/corruption/crimson. http://terraria.wiki.gg/Pigron interesting to see that the console versions are translated more than the pc one(I think the 1.2 stuff wasn't translated, might be wrong)
  9. R

Doubt that many players would care about that, besides this is about items which in theory...

Doubt that many players would care about that, besides this is about items which in theory should be already obtainable, or can you tell me a valid reason why mud, snow or hellstone brick walls are uncraftable?
  10. R

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

Can we know more detailed info on this, like the droprates? My two cents on this statue issue: One of the main points of statues was to make some basic ressources easily accessable, such as gel or glowsticks, while you can theoretically use them to sell the dropped items, you won't be really...
  11. R

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

I've noticed that Shroomite Armor sometimes loses the stealth mode on hit. I don't think this change is intended and undocumented. If this was really something that's planned it would be a really bad change to the ranged class(who already seems to suffer the most), making the set almost useless...
  12. R

Can the next update please focus on making all blocks and walls obtainable? Quite a lot aren't...

Can the next update please focus on making all blocks and walls obtainable? Quite a lot aren't, and those that are often have a "enemy spawning" version(see dirt/dungeon/cloud walls)
  13. R

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Critters spawned from statues are no longer catchable. Why? Was it that bad that players could catch bunnies and possibly turn them into ammo for the rarely used bunny cannon? Medusa is now Hardmode-only. So the weapon it drops is useless now? This NPC really should've been fixed instead of...
  14. R

Terraria and Chivalry Cross-over Fan Art Contest Submission Thread

Edit: removed the spoiler so my entry wouldn't get missed. It's really sad that videos can't be uploaded(I did play through this map a few times with many friends and it really turned into a fun thing). Alright, here's my entry, wanted to wait a bit longer but best if I already submit it now...
  15. R

What is the one thing you want to get removed in terraria, if you could remove it?

Aren't bomb traps way worse through?(or boulder if they manage to hit)
Back
Top Bottom