Recent content by R8DIO

1. R8DIO

tModLoader Resurgence Mod

Huge Thread Update once again! Tons of new info! Also, Hellrazor is animated, isn't that pog
  2. R8DIO

tModLoader Disarray Re-Release

WW1 style dogfights?! in terraria?! This mod is nuts. Also the concept of weapon customization and rarities is friggin sick. best of luck man!
  3. R8DIO

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i just took a stroll through the first twelve or so pages of this thread, and it was nuts to see how drastically different the mod was then compared to how it is now.
  4. R8DIO

Pixel Art Huzbubber's Pixel Art Collection

Also I like the lil runmo reference
  5. R8DIO

Pixel Art Huzbubber's Pixel Art Collection

That Hollow Knight themed set looks sick as hell!
  6. R8DIO

hmm, I see, the recipe just kinda popped in my head, I had no idea lmao. Feathers and the boot kinda just make sense to me, I was actually checking a bunch of mod wikis to make sure this DIDNT happen. That's my bad, I'll change the recipe lol
  7. R8DIO

Wait it is? What was the one in yours?
  8. R8DIO

Aight big thread update bois, I added a new boss Vega!
  9. R8DIO

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

The bosses in this mod are sick as hell, and the abandoned lab giving you something to explore Post-ML is great!
  10. R8DIO

tModLoader Tenebrae

yeah mods are a good time, it's surprising what you can do with Terraria's engine
  11. R8DIO

tModLoader Tenebrae

Lookin cool, good luck! Cool to see a mod adding more accessories! Best of luck!
  12. R8DIO

Thanks, man, means a lot! A buddy of mine did that one he is an amazing spriter! I'll definitely be throwing a few more sprites up on here over the next few days!
  13. R8DIO

If anyone has any questions or comments about the mod whether that be about content, concerns, or suggestions, , or is willing to help out with sprites and such PM me and we'll talk!
  14. R8DIO

~Welcome to the Official Resurgence Mod thread!~ Hey Guys, I apologize for the current lack of screenshots, there is some IRL stuff going on right now so I won't able to actually develop the mod for a few days. Once everything is all cleared up this message will be removed and you'll start...
  15. R8DIO

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Forbidden Cloak, I like the monochromatic grey color scheme. I think it turned out alright.
Back
Top Bottom