Recent content by Radial

1. Radial

PC Looking to buy the Goblin Tech, or 1 or more of the parts for it.

Please DM me on discord or add me on steam if you are up for it!
  2. Radial

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Got a couple: Just two guys having a chat. Most inconspicuous trap I've ever seen, not suspicious at all... Somehow this cabin in regular caverns got a underground desert chest rather than a normal gold chest, due to how close said underground desert is.
  3. Radial

Biomes & Nature Make the Hardmode V generated upon killing the Wall of Flesh affect the Tundra

This was mainly what I was talking about, yeah. Having snow be non-corruptable means that If you were unlucky enough to have your Hallow cross into it, you get no natural surface Hallow (And this has happened in my most recent playthrough.)
  4. Radial

Biomes & Nature Make the Hardmode V generated upon killing the Wall of Flesh affect the Tundra

As it currently stands, the Tundra is not effected in any way whatsoever by the V. However, it can still be corrupted by both the hallow and your worlds evil biome, so why on earth is it specifically protected from the V, when no other biome is? Having it protectd by the V forces players who...
  5. Radial

Other Adjusting the UI Transparency to make it easier to see inventories/chests

Nope, you can only change its border, size, or remove it, but you cant actually move it around the screen.
  6. Radial

Other Adjusting the UI Transparency to make it easier to see inventories/chests

adding onto this, i would love to see full UI control. let us reposition ui elements how we want, and even outright remove some elements. EDIT: now that i think about it: why the hell wasn't this functionality added with the steam deck update?
  7. Radial

Biomes & Nature [Seed] New seed: Revert ALL enemy nerfs ever made, within reason.

A seed made to be the toughest challenge impossible would not be complete without also reverting all enemy nerfs made to make the bosses easier, within reason. stuff like reverting to plantera's old speed pre-1.2.1.2. EDIT: this isn't about adding a new seed, but an addition to the new seed...
  8. Radial

Terraria State of the Game - July 2020

Will music missing from the soundtrack be added in, such as the Desert theme?
  9. Radial

Other Add a new options for backgrounds: Static. Static backgrounds replace the normal background with a static image.

Parallax is off, and there are still moving elements in the backgrounds, so clearly they aren't parallax.
  10. Radial

Other Add a new options for backgrounds: Static. Static backgrounds replace the normal background with a static image.

It makes the background of caves move while you are moving. My suggestion is to add an option to remove all moving elements from biome backgrounds (demo eyes flying around at night, flying ships flying around in the day, parts of the background, like mountains, moving around to simulate...
  11. Radial

This can save on FPS, and help people who don't have the best specs. I myself struggle to run the game at 60FPS at 1080p, colour lighting and with the background on.
Back
Top Bottom