Recent content by Rafelandroid2

1. Rafelandroid2

tModLoader Better Zoom

i really wonder if this is a possibility now. having big camera view without sacrificing looks would be nice
  2. Rafelandroid2

tModLoader tModreader

ive been hearing something called tModreader. where can i find this? i need to do something for my little private modpack.
  3. Rafelandroid2

Redigit has punished you for your sins

Redigit has punished you for your sins
  4. Rafelandroid2

Ask A Random Human Anything.

how do you like your eggs
  5. Rafelandroid2

Mobile Broken old saves

I have a handfull of saves from the 1.2 mobile version in my google drive(cloud save slot) and i wanted to make them playable again. so i brought it to the OldSaves folder and only a single player file was able to be converted. everything else either has red colored name or just blank name. is...
  6. Rafelandroid2

Which is worse: Prismatic Lacewing or Truffle Worm?

lacewing is alot more painful to get. truffle worms is pretty farmable. heck theres even a farm for truffle worm. but for lacewing, well.... you gotta wait until one spawns and there is no way to farm it and you will most likely accidently kill it and die to EoL
  7. Rafelandroid2

I've come to make an announcement

I've come to make an announcement
  8. Rafelandroid2

Mobile How do I turn a cloud file into a .plr file?

i dont really know how terraria reading older saves works but i think you need to load it in 1.3 first so that the game can read the file and change it slightly so that its compatible? make sure to make another backup if you try this way though. im not that smart in the mobile side of this kind...
  9. Rafelandroid2

Mobile where is the folder directory of world and player files in mobile

i simply need these kinds of information for a reason. backing up saves.
  10. Rafelandroid2

COOOoLkid’s Ask Me Anything

what's your most favorite indie game?
  11. Rafelandroid2

What or Who introduced you to Terraria? and what's your favorite thing about Terraria?

this is the most interesting one so far. your mother must be really nice and likes video games
  12. Rafelandroid2

sad that i lost my old 3D glasses

sad that i lost my old 3D glasses
  13. Rafelandroid2

what is "DisplayScreen" for? i found it on the Terraria config.json file

i was basically trying to edit out the zoom value for terraria hoping that i can zoom out further but it didnt work and i accidently found this what would happen if i change this? and how do i change it without breaking the game?
  14. Rafelandroid2

Something Wicked This Way Comes...

that looked like a modded boss so much wow
Back
Top Bottom