Recent content by Ragin_Pigeon

1. R

Resolved [Xbox One] Pet Hoarder achievement bugged

I just got this Achievement on my XBOX One after reading through all these posts. Thanks for the hard work that helps others. Now I have to get it on my PS4. Lol. Update: I can confirm that this list works on PS4 as well.
  2. R

Console Pet Collector Achievement/Trophy

Is there an updated list of what pets are needed for the Pet Collector Achievement/Trophy for the Journey's End/1.4 update? These achievements are so old, and the pets have changed a lot since the Old-Gen consoles.
  3. R

I have a piece of music that I would like to submit for the Creation Compendium. It is called...

I have a piece of music that I would like to submit for the Creation Compendium. It is called Crimson or Corruption. It's a funny little song I made a few years back. Hope you all get a laugh out of it. Here is a link to hear the song in .MP3 format. Crimson or Corruption
  4. R

Terraria State of the Game - January 2022

I wanted to help celebrate both the Journey's End update, and the New Year for Terraria. So here is a funny little song I made a few years back. Happy belated Birthday Terraria. The song is called Crimson or Corruption. You can listen to it here.
  5. R

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

This is a little late for the 10 year celebration, but for those who might want to listen to something funny, here is a funny Terraria song I made a few years back. Hope you get a laugh out of it. It's called Crimson or Corruption. You can listen to it here.
  6. R

Resolved [Switch] Can't Craft an Iron Bucket on Switch Journey's End.

It works now. Not sure why it did that.
  7. R

Resolved [Switch] Can't Craft an Iron Bucket on Switch Journey's End.

I am unable to craft an Iron Bucket in the crafting menu. I have a stack of Iron Bars, and am standing by an Iron Anvil, but in the crafting menu, there is no option for an Iron Bucket. The icon does not display for that item. Update: I finally got it working somehow. Not sure how, but I can...
  8. R

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Loving Journey's End so far. Got me re-addicted to Terraria.
  9. R

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

I just bought the Switch version last night. Can't wait to get the Void Bag and Void Vault.
  10. R

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I'm loving Journey's End. I love everything about it. I took a break from Terraria after years of addiction to it. Now I'm addicted again. LOL
  11. R

Terraria: Journey's End Now Available on Nintendo Switch!

I own Terraria on every device I have, except for the Switch. Looks like I'll be buying another version. Lol.
Back
Top Bottom