Recent content by RAGNAR

1. RAGNAR

Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

You might consider a small change in attitude in forum. Saying people don't deserve to play the game if we can't see the developers POV is like saying the developers don't deserve our money if they can't see our POV. All this starts is bickering, and there's more than enough of that on this...
  2. RAGNAR

Ya don't trust the wiki when it comes to release dates. It's not an official wiki, merely fan edited
  3. RAGNAR

Lol go ask Microsoft
  4. RAGNAR

Awesome so Terraria 1.3.2 pc will be out in one month, xbox still no word
  5. RAGNAR

I KNEW IT! ;) Appreciate the update of the update, it helps seeing the game makers give a little reassurance from time to time. One quick question, will the update have a fix for the constantly freezing world's during the loading screen for xbox 360? Multiple people seems to be having this...
  6. RAGNAR

Same problem here. I was told that it may be due to the size of the world and the amount of stuff in it. Trust me, I feel your pain, I lost 300 hours, every item including the axe, and about 2 years of pixel art. Now I just don't play the game anymore
  7. RAGNAR

Console and Mobile News: Windows Phone Fix Incoming and More!

I think maybe what I was trying to get across was lost in translation, but that tends to happen in the forums lol. What I was meaning is that perhaps there would be more motivation to keep console and pc updates fairly equal in pace. IF we were to have it as paid dlc, that means more money for...
  8. RAGNAR

It's funny you asked that question Loki, regarding would it be better if it was paid dlc? I asked that question MONTHS AGO, and was basically told to shush, it'll never happen, be patient and grateful etc. Personally I would have much rather had it as paid dlc than free updates. At least that...
  9. RAGNAR

And this is why I stopped playing in console, too much waiting and too much drama. Look at pc, Cenx was saying on twitter that work on 1.3.2 was well on the way literally the day after the release of 1.3.1! Now that is keeping your fans up to date, not a sentence or two every 6 months saying...
  10. RAGNAR

Console Console Update Timing

Well...looks like this forum is imploding...delay after delay tends to do that
  11. RAGNAR

Look at it this way, Cenx announced yesterday on Twitter that 1.3.2 is well on the way for pc. They get that information a week after 1.3.1 is released. Last gen owners are never going to get anything more than the last bit of 1.2.4 if they're lucky. As for current gen, fingers crossed, but at...
  12. RAGNAR

I completely agree with you Loki, both sides are stuck between a rock and a hard place at the moment. People that make the game are doing there best, whether that is 20% effort or 120% effort. Development cycles are a complete pain in the :red:, and it's hard for them to feel like it is worth it...
  13. RAGNAR

Same! Thank goodness for controller support after 5 looping years!
  14. RAGNAR

Same, I ended up giving my console and game to my 6 year old niece, at least none of this will bother her. At least I can say, with 1.3.1 on pc, the controller support is decent, though not the same as console controls. Now I can finish this damned game and be done with it
  15. RAGNAR

Attack, no. Stand for our rights as customers, hell yes. The thing is, it is not my job to see it from their perspective, but it sure as hell is their job to COMPLETE the game I buy, not destroy it
Back
Top Bottom